New Forum Banner Thread

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Yeah, I was also wondering if it's possible to do different banners for individual threads?

D6 and Screenshots(-ish) examples
DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg

DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg

DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I also love Scream's simple dice banner with the "When life sucks... reroll" line. It looks great and is classy.

I think the flashier banners would be better for specific forums like screenshots and the MMO forum and have Scream's banner be for the main index.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Regardless of what's decided, I agree with this sentiment.
You're giving me flashbacks of Hoofshots. I only went there a few times but I think the last time pretty much every thread was filled with rainbows and ponies.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You're giving me flashbacks of Hoofshots. I only went there a few times but I think the last time pretty much every thread was filled with rainbows and ponies.
Haha. Too much of a good thing?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you are going to use the dice I made, at least make it so you can see what is on them...

Classy as fuck.

Sulrn

Deuces
Yeah, I was also wondering if it's possible to do different banners for individual threads?

D6 and Screenshots(-ish) examples
DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg
Urgo's baseline + "sometimes you have to burn it..." quote + the Rerolled Shield + the screem d20 = win for all?

Urgo, can you use your top image in the above quote and work on combining it all as a submission?

DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg

DUKjy.jpg

yCGuz.jpg