New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Baldwin I get, but what's wrong with everyone else?
Catherine Ohara is super old
Geena Davis is super old
Jeffrey Jones is a great actor, so i guess i wouldnt mind seeing him again. he's also super old.
the super old actors really cant do their roles justice

Robert Goulet is dead
Glenn Shadix is dead
Sylvia Sidney is dead
the dead actors probably wont be showing up.

Michael Keeton while being super old is the main character and i'm a huge fan of his movies. he's never not delivered.
cutie Wynona is getting old, but i always enjoy seeing her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Catherine Ohara is super old
Geena Davis is super old
Jeffrey Jones is a great actor, so i guess i wouldnt mind seeing him again. he's also super old.
the super old actors really cant do their roles justice

Robert Goulet is dead
Glenn Shadix is dead
Sylvia Sidney is dead
the dead actors probably wont be showing up.

Michael Keeton while being super old is the main character and i'm a huge fan of his movies. he's never not delivered.
cutie Wynona is getting old, but i always enjoy seeing her.
Jeffery Jones is pedo

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jeffery Jones is pedo

fuck! really? i miss a few weeks on the hollywood pedo thread and this happens?
2002 yet he still got work after.
1669658950759.png

Film
1669658970833.png

TV
1669658989763.png

I knew he got busted, but for some reason never really thought about while watching Deadwood. Now I feel bad for enjoying/supporting that show. Fuck Hollywood!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
sorry if posted early in thread but this is on hulu now. haven't watched it yet but looks like it might be decent - trailer pretty spoilery

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
sorry if posted early in thread but this is on hulu now. haven't watched it yet but looks like it might be decent - trailer pretty spoilery

Ma

May give it a shot tonight unless you already have feedback. Didn’t watch the trailer but looked up the synopsis. Sounds interesting but a 5.1/10 IMDB score seems terrible.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
May give it a shot tonight unless you already have feedback. Didn’t watch the trailer but looked up the synopsis. Sounds interesting but a 5.1/10 IMDB score seems terrible.
Checking the IMDb basically no nudity and no violence. Sounds like fiction world or an indie flick.

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Checking the IMDb basically no nudity and no violence. Sounds like fiction world or an indie flick.
There was nudity for sure, but the only violence was how aggressively mundane the whole movie was. Like being beaten over the head with a pool noodle.

It was just not great. The 5.1 rating on IMDB is almost perfect. It shares a lot of qualities with other movies that hover around the 5 - 6 range. Someone had an idea, got some money and actors, and made a movie. They just missed having any point whatsoever.

There’s no ground covered in this movie at all. It is 100% unsurprising that two people locked in a room together for 50 days will go crazy and the movie does nothing to try and make that interesting. There is no particular climax or resolution or real creative character development. You don’t particularly feel one way or another about Emile Hirsch or Kate Bosworth’s character. The movie just kind is happens.

I used to watch any real bad movie i could find on Fmovie.to and they all felt a lot like this one. Real close to maybe a decent movie with a unique viewpoint but no overall purpose or point. Slice-of-life is the genre, maybe? This is a 5/10 slice of life movie.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
FOHs favorite movie getting a re-release

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Looking at that, the only thing I can think is how much that would fuck the planet's axis during the building of those towers. They likely would create a catastrophic world wide event that would kill everyone.

Lead engineer, "Oppsie. Didn't realize we could fuck up the rotation of the planet by adding massive towers that extend to outerspace. Sorry population of Earth for causing your summers to go to 300 degrees as it wobbled a few degrees closer to the sun. My bad."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users