New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Vaclav going fish quest his ass to level 34 with his GF ?
Joke was already made and it was never the damn Koalindl quest (nor to 34 - L20 was when my quest tapered off) and I haven't done it in years, got Hobart to nerf it before Progression 2.0 started (I didn't do it on 1.0 either though, playing melee with no combat skills is terrible, plus I preferred playing an SK which can't get the faction with Steel Warriors anyhow). [A good friend of mine did the Koalindl quest though - Darshan on most of the servers - and he broke the habit on Progression 2.0 finally, he did do it on Progression 1.0 though - not sure if it was nerfed or he just wanted to play legit though, he did come like a month late to Prog 2.0 so it's a different situation than day 1 chaos]

Details of what the quest was more in depth are a page or so back if you care, but hasn't applied to me in at least 2 servers I played on - maybe even 3.

PS - Still with her, and she's been a wife for quite a while. (Although I'm having a hard time remembering how it and the "not using the quest anymore" timelines coincide)

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
First EQbroswer is released and now this? Pras to the pixel gods.

Zaide, you going to rally the troops? Excited to do this a third time around, even though I have grown soft with age.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice to see some fellow EoE here. Faceless gtfo! :p

rrr_img_91048.jpg
rrr_img_91049.jpg

Crone

Crowning moment of my times on Vulak? Being awarded the first ever AoN outta PoFear, but Damdor getting the loot credit on the EQ site, because he looted the whole mob first. haha! At least I still got it! I was so pimp as a skeleton necro!!

Yaaa! can't wait! Although honestly, I doubt I'd make a necro again. Not sure what I would make, but I'd want a different experience.

Vaclav

Man how did you get those cool custom guild tags like I see on Vicart and Segejin?
I was going to comment myself but I didn't want to sound petty (or out of the loop just in case they got added to vanilla client - would be nice client additions)

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was nice being an office at times, but fuck me if anyone in your guild does something dumb you get suspended and the whiners holy fuck.

Waddap Trel, you and Cheyla (I think that was her name) gonna make an appearance?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was nice being an office at times, but fuck me if anyone in your guild does something dumb you get suspended and the whiners holy fuck.

Waddap Trel, you and Cheyla (I think that was her name) gonna make an appearance?
I'm definitely interested. Cheyla and I are no longer together, so she won't be back. But I'd probably 2-box. Was just thinking what I would play this time. I feel like I played the best class (bard) last time around. So, I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe enchanter.

And ya, getting suspended for VP was lame.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do not think so. It might of been but I did not partake in it. I got me a set of banded until I gathered a group to the Ivy Etched Quests.
One of the races worked for ranger armor. Can't remember if it was woodies or the surefall line though.

Vaclav

I do not think so. It might of been but I did not partake in it. I got me a set of banded until I gathered a group to the Ivy Etched Quests.
The Hate armor was absolutely in for sure - which was ridiculous stats for vanilla - something around Thurgadin armor.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Hate armor was absolutely in for sure - which was ridiculous stats for vanilla - something around Thurgadin armor.
Yep. Exact stats on their thurg armor. Just like the "non-tunare" classes had in PoG. Originally it was druid, ranger and paly, but I don't remember seeing any of the druid stuff. Quite a few palies had full suits though as well iirc.

Crone

Even with that armor in so early, I don't remember it changing much? Paladins I don't remember being OP because of it, same with Rangers.

Vaclav

Even with that armor in so early, I don't remember it changing much? Paladins I don't remember being OP because of it, same with Rangers.
It was incredibly rare to drop - I don't recall ever seeing a Paladin piece drop at all besides the PAL/SK 1sword (which was OP as fuck for classic - 27/29 1H or something? With AC on it) - but the Ranger pieces were enough to bump their AC over warriors in Classic IIRC.