New Rule: Should we cull all EQ-Neckbeard discussion from game threads?

Sean_sl

shitlord
There are FIVE fucking retarded EQ threads on the front page and the rest of the MMO threads become totally fucking unreadable at some point when you dipshits start circle jerking in them. It completely destroys anyone's ability to have a conversation in them.

Yes, people who respond to the morons who bring that shit up are partly at fault (self included), but it's hard not to respond to the sheer stupidity that some of you dipshits try to spout off about that archaic piece of shit. This part of the forum is going to just completely die if you fucktards don't stop your inane EQ masturbatory practices.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hey guys my glory days of gaming were 15 fucking years ago can I shit up every thread with my vast knowledge of a game no one cares about anymore and post incredibly boring anecdotes about how I compare [game] with EQ?

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, I remember camping Dragon Necro for days straight. That little fucking rat with his super monk boomstick was too rare.

You knew when he finally poped tho. Monktank go splat. LOL.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
MMOs are fucking terrible and I am not a big fan of the multitude of EQ circle-jerks that happen regularly(and I loved the game!). I voted no based solely on the fact that what annoys someone(and honestly, what even constitutes an "EQ derail") is almost always subjective.

I enjoy the bitching more than the games themselves these days.

and EQ in every thread?

2zxxs43.jpg

no.
if it's bad now, just wait until aug (or whenever eq:n info is released).

instead: move the tits from the "funny, strange, random" thread to "sexy curvy lady" thread unless the tits themselves are funny, strange or random as per the title.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Honestly it's not that big of a deal. I voted a "no".

None of us want massive derails, but over moderation is even less desired. If people are purposefully trolling then ban them. If there is discussion then allow it, if you find it distasteful then don't reply.

Really- take the top 5 offenders and let them know it's obnoxious and to tone it down and move it back to EQ threads. No need for more super subjective rules.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Really- take the top 5 offenders and let them know it's obnoxious and to tone it down and move it back to EQ threads. No need for more super subjective rules.
This is overmoderation because it takes way tooo much fucking effort. If you make a spreadsheet with this info, I'll think about it.