New World

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,

Dislike the Expedition bug. Makes me not want to do Expeditions at night. Leaving one makes me unable to track and use the City quests. I can reset it simply by.....relogging.

Sigh...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there an actual bug or exploit with pushing a zone into conflict? Or is it just a visual UI issue where the % jumps up randomly. Saw it happen tonight on Vingolf, and yesterday on Valhalla. An opposing Faction would run pvp missions, and the % would raise very fast vs. seeing it take hours.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm not liking how the high level raw resources are worthless and the lower level ones are what you want. You don't get rawhide leather scraps anymore at some point and can't do anything unless you go back and kill low level mobs. The material downgrades thing is totally stupid, it should work for raw resources, not for refined.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Is there an actual bug or exploit with pushing a zone into conflict? Or is it just a visual UI issue where the % jumps up randomly. Saw it happen tonight on Vingolf, and yesterday on Valhalla. An opposing Faction would run pvp missions, and the % would raise very fast vs. seeing it take hours.
If they were running as a group, the % would jump a lot as they all turn it at the same time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm actually overflowing with Azoth. I don't think people complaining are very high level.
I'd been at the cap for a while, but burned through about 700 somehow porting around today. Even with a nearly empty inventory I've been getting 90-190 azoth cost ports.

Been running out of quests to do which doesn't help (level 38, cleared Cutlass, Brightwood, and Weavers completely). I'm assuming I can head to Reckless or whatever to the east of Weavers, but don't see any markers on the map at the moment.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So,

Dislike the Expedition bug. Makes me not want to do Expeditions at night. Leaving one makes me unable to track and use the City quests. I can reset it simply by.....relogging.

Sigh...
It's not every time. I ran the first dungeon again because you need to to get the second dungeon key/quest, and didn't get the bug.

Ran the second dungeon this evening and got the bug. Was done for the night anyway, but yeah, makes the game significantly more difficult.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm almost always close to Azoth cap. Fast travel away if your heart desires.

Just an FYI if you plan to be doing crafting you're going to want to be capped on Azoth as much as possible and you really want to save the vials of overflowing azoth.

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
how are you only 38 after doing all those zones? I am constantly overleveling my zones. do you not do the faction and town boards? (really curious about the disparity)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tip for leveling is to basically CLEAR OUT a zone before moving on. All sidequests/easy town boards/etc to get as much exp as possible because 40+ the quests drop off and you can be hardstuck pretty bad. Then it's truly grind time!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So the recommended server it had me roll on last night as a "low" pop server had a queue for 350 to log in now tonight.

Biggest MMO launch in a decade or are they just completely incompetent?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the recommended server it had me roll on last night as a "low" pop server had a queue for 350 to log in now tonight.

Biggest MMO launch in a decade or are they just completely incompetent?
2K people to a server simultaneous, what the fuck are they supposed to do when 3K make characters there and all wanna play? WOW classic had the same exact problems, at least these dudes are rolling out tons of new servers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
how are you only 38 after doing all those zones? I am constantly overleveling my zones. do you not do the faction and town boards? (really curious about the disparity)
I don't generally even look at the town board because those quests are so shit. But I will pick up 3 faction ones to knock out since they're usually kill quests where the others are.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats what ive been grinding, faction quests. Thing is when you get to a new area and level up several times, new quests open up that are higher level.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't generally even look at the town board because those quests are so shit. But I will pick up 3 faction ones to knock out since they're usually kill quests where the others are.
They're very good actually.

• 1Solidarity

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
El Dorado has zero que today even during prime time so they must have upped player amount as it does not seem less crowded by any means and this was the highest pop west coast server.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1633317054739.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users