New World

Cybsled

The limiting will mostly impact share seller runs and lower mutation levels

The prices for musical instrument materials is insane right now. Was close to 1k for fucking catfish whiskers

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Granted it was usually around 18k average at peak, but thats still a good sized peak for a game that has literally hit rock bottom. Wonder how much staying power it'll have.

New World Numbers.jpg

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
ive been logging in every other day. AS long as you dont pick a dink server the game feels well and alive IMO. Currently chatting with devs on an EST sever. Confirmed inventory management is being worked on (I asked about gear swaps).

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been playing every day. I have been fishing and trying to get all the rewards done. I got my 3 trophies and some emotes done. The server is very active as I compete all the time with other fishermen. I am not a real fan of the music mainly because I think the XP rate is too slow. I mainly just do it to get fishing bait or to use a cheap buff. Even the double weekend does not help. I can only do a few songs at a time before it just feels ultra repetitive.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I logged in and apparently I'm on Vahalla which is the most populated server I see at the moment anyways. So that worked out well. I hate going back to games after an extended leave, I never know what I'm doing, or what to do.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Enjoying the fair. For anyone who is returning, here's a good video that was made a week or so ago to brush you up on things that have changed. I actually had some fun this evening and I like a lot of the changes they've made.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Enjoying the fair. For anyone who is returning, here's a good video that was made a week or so ago to brush you up on things that have changed. I actually had some fun this evening and I like a lot of the changes they've made.

My girlfriends starting logging back into it again. I've watched a bit and ya, some of the changes (even small ones) look like they're a lot better. She still only plays once or twice a week and when she does, she's got a glass (or five) of wine to go with the game. So I doubt she'll ever take the game seriously lol.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Granted it was usually around 18k average at peak, but thats still a good sized peak for a game that has literally hit rock bottom. Wonder how much staying power it'll have.

View attachment 424806

I predicted they'd bottom out to like 10k in June, but glad to see I'm wrong! They must be doing something right.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My complain is towns are so laggy, frame drop is insance, I already turn everything off..

Yeah I noticed that too. Last time I played I ran this game smooth as silk and now in towns I stutter pretty bad at times.

Also the way point makers used to tikc off every foot/meter I got closer to my way point but now does it in chunks randomly. I was told they did that on purpose, but I'm not sure and I'm also not sure why if that's the case.

Daidraco

Not that I should be surprised... But my g/f is experiencing a bug with her armor. Its turning.. like an orange/pink with black accents. (I think thats accents?) its really low poly count and its really weird? If she takes the chest piece off and resets the slot, it goes back to the faction armor cosmetic shes wearing. But its happening quite often. Anyone else seen this? I never experienced it myself, but I havent played in quite a while.

Xerge

<Donor>
My FPS has always dropped in towns even after switching to AMD. Got to give New World some respect for not going pay to win, yet.

Daidraco

My FPS has always dropped in towns even after switching to AMD. Got to give New World some respect for not going pay to win, yet.
I fully expect them to do something F2P or change the cash shop, when they get ready to release Brimstone Sands. Even though they said that the content would be free - I highly suspect that there will be a catch.