NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That would be retarded. It would be a good way to hand the Cowboys the division for a few years.

Keep Foles and Dirty Sanchez and draft some fucking CBs.

moontayle

Golden Squire
On one hand, given that he knows what he needs in players to make his system work (we think), this gives him the punch to actually accomplish that. On the other hand, he could be really bad at finding players and will crash and burn even faster now. I really hope it's the latter, because I can't think of a nicer fanbase for it to happen to.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
As a Titan fan you guys taking Winston first and us trading Mariota for a bazillion picks to Philly sounds just about perfect.

Fadaar

That guy
As a Titan fan you guys taking Winston first and us trading Mariota for a bazillion picks to Philly sounds just about perfect.
That's fucked up man. That's fucked up.
frown.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Looks like the Bears are trying to lure the Chiefs Director of Player Development to be their new GM. I'm sure their current GM is thrilled with that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ugh, going to be long day. Even if we get past the Cincy i have little faith winning in denver. Atleast baltimore has the best shot at eliminating NE

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Denver doesn't seem all that invincible but its hard to imagine either of those teams knocking them off.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Denver/manning has something wrong atm but they dont lose in mile high. Also lions better not lose, really dont want seatle to get a free win

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We aren't going to hear the end of it for at least a week no matter what happens.
It's playoffs. You aren't going to hear the end of Ravens/Pats, can Manning win a playoff game in the cold, Cowboys (win or lose), Seattle's unbeatable at home, etc. What did you expect to hear about this coming week? The Buccaneers draft options?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I meant in this thread. I don't watch the national sports media any more. I do listen to some radio stuff though but if it annoys me too much with the standard contrived storylines I just change it.