NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe I'm just being cynical because of how bad the saints have looked through the first 6 games this season, but did that shit look rigged to anyone else last night? Between Matt Ryan playing hot potato, to a blocked punt similar to the one 10 years ago!!11!1, to the center forgetting how to hike a football. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Maybe I'm just being cynical because of how bad the saints have looked through the first 6 games this season, but did that shit look rigged to anyone else last night? Between Matt Ryan playing hot potato, to a blocked punt similar to the one 10 years ago!!11!1, to the center forgetting how to hike a football. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.
did matt ryans offensive line rig the game?

maybe it was his receivers choosing to not catch the ball.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every year sidian. Not just this year.
Fair enough, no worries though because next year will be their year!
biggrin.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty sure most of those fall under "fair use". I do agree with the guy who said putting your own logos on the gifs/vines shouldn't be allowed, though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fucking retards. What do they think, that those gifs somehow hurt their business? It's just free advertising. It's not like anyone is going "well, I was going to watch football this afternoon but I decided to watch HGTV instead and just check out gifs on Deadspin to see what happened in the game since that's obviously just as good".

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah that's ridiculous. Are they going to go after imgur next? I make my own GIFs all the time and upload them to there.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Whole family is a dumpster fire. His parents house burned down a week or so ago under questionable circumstances.