NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Man, that is some shit. Just saw Gravy passed.

If not us, go all the way Chiefs. Tbh if we ended up playing and lost I wouldnt even be sad about it after hearing this.
frown.png
Fucking thing sucks
frown.png

I feel the same way about the Cards and Chiefs if they ended up in the Super Bowl together. Lifelong Chiefs fan checking in.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Eh, Kelly was 26-22 as eagles' head coach. Niners are hell bent on making Kaeperbro work, but he aint it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, add me to the Chiefs wagon. About time they added another title and no better time than this week to get started. For Gravy!!!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I dunno bout this whole Chiefs bandwagon thing, I think I'd feel worse for Gravy if they actually won. Of course, I'm talking after they beat the shit out of the *Patriots.

GO CHIEFS!

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Too bad about Gravy but the new forum name is nice.
Good thing he won't be there to see the Chiefs crumble in the last minute due to an Andy Reid clock management issue. Go Pats!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
teared up a bunch at work yesterday when the site came back and saw the news. Gravy fan checking in.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Brown ruled out for Sunday. Pacman Jones, M.D.'s credentials officially called into question.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
When you stop to think about how fucking retarded Pacman is, it actually makes you appreciate how talented he is to still be in the league.