NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think it's an apt summary of the season that this Super Bowl is between a team with one of the greatest QBs ever, and the other features Ted Ginn Jr., and I'm heavily leaning for the Ted Ginn Jr. team.
I still want someone to find the pod where the other TGJ is actually hidden.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I still want someone to find the pod where the other TGJ is actually hidden.
True dat! I still don't understand the people that wish he had stayed in Miami. Guy was a first round bust who took 9 years to find a great season. Hes on a team with an elite QB, top notch defense, and the primary competition either left two years ago or was injured in the offseason. If that's the path of success for a first round WR, then I guess everyone has been doing it wrong.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drafted 5 panthers in my playoff fantasy league and have them winning Super Bowl in a pick em for $$. Feels good!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brace yourself, Burnem will be returning soon.
You forgot Man0warr too, honestly pre-season Cowboys shit posting is worse than post season Patriots shit posting simply due to the large amount of time there is before week 8 or so when the Cowboys are eliminated

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Well I only said it because Burnem lost a one year ban bet after the Pats won last year. So prepare fpr an ejaculation of Cowboys thoughts after an orgasm of pure anger.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You forgot Man0warr too, honestly pre-season Cowboys shit posting is worse than post season Patriots shit posting simply due to the large amount of time there is before week 8 or so when the Cowboys are eliminated
Off season thread needs an official countdown before the Cowboys are reinstalled as NFC East favorites and Super Bowl contenders.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually respect that. Maybe it is because I'm an angry Bengals fan who sees his team settle for mediocrity at every step but Bill demands excellence and if you fuck up you're gone. It seems no one is immune from it. I'm glad he didn't take "But but the injuries!" as an excuse. He thinks scheme should override talent and the o line shit the bed Sunday.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Need to see who the offseason winner is out of the division first.
Trying to remember last year, are we suggesting Dallas won the offseason by bringing in Hardy and losing Murray?

All I remember is the Skins making smarter, cheaper free agent signings, and everyone liking their draft. Now people REALLY like that draft.