NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Skins haven't "won the offseason" in awhile now. Give it another couple years and we'll fall out of that list.
Plus $100M of that $534 is just Haynesworth.

I figured someone would overpay for Osweiler, but I'm a little surprised by how much.

I read an article about how Brock is Flynn. Except Flynn had more yards in as many starts.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I read an article about how Brock is Flynn. Except Flynn had more yards in as many starts.
Sure, but Brock gets in drunken 3 AM pizza fights. That is like #8 on the most Houston thing ever. If he had just come out of a strip club while blasting Paul Wall he would have gotten $20 mil a year no problem.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Plus $100M of that $534 is just Haynesworth.

I figured someone would overpay for Osweiler, but I'm a little surprised by how much.

I actually think Brock is better than Flynn. Better enough to essentially get the same deal Bradford did but twice as long? I don't know. But I don't think it's a terrible signing.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trade terms for DeMarco Murray to Titans: Eagles send Murray and 4th-round pick to Tenn for higher 4th-round pick in this year's draft.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers resigned Gates which is good that he will probably end his career a Charger. Very happy about this.

Chargers also resigned OT Joe Barksdale for 4 more years at 22.2 million. About 5.5 million a year. Seems like a good deal as he was the only offensive lineman to play all 16 games last year.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Quite obvious now that the Texans are gonna go O-Line in the 1st round. Hopefully they can trade back and get more picks to fill in the holes that Brooks and Jones left behind and possibly Duane Brown.
Sounds good to me.

Im pretty stoked about our FA pickups so far. Especially Lamar Miller. I think Brocko is solid (easily superior to Hoyer, ugh) and has a promising future. Getting a promising RB and a respectable QB through free agency opens up our draft options.

If we get some depth, WR and TE in the draft my erection is going to explode from all the pressure.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
NFL strips Chiefs of 2016 third-round pick, 2017 sixth-round pick for tampering with Jeremy Maclin while he was an Eagle.

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was individually fined $75,000 and General Manager John Dorsey was fined $25,000, and the Chiefs as an organization were fined $250,000.

Chiefs are appealing, calling the punishment inconsistent - Jets were fined just $100k and no draft picks for tampering last year.