NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titans would be dumb to pass up on Tunsil imo, Tunsil if you need a tackle looks like the real deal. With Lewan thats bookends for a decade right there. Just dont think a safety affects the game like that unless you think they're a Polamalu/Reed clone. The closest I thought we would get to that was Eric Berry and hes not even been close to that level.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Titans would be dumb to pass up on Tunsil imo, Tunsil if you need a tackle looks like the real deal. With Lewan thats bookends for a decade right there. Just dont think a safety affects the game like that unless you think they're a Polamalu/Reed clone. The closest I thought we would get to that was Eric Berry and hes not even been close to that level.
I tend to agree but apparently they REALLY like Ramsey, think he can be a safety/CB hybrid with Richard Sherman like press coverage skills.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish he had gotten more time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Cowherd was on a kick that Manziel planned all his problems out to get out of Cleveland because it's cold and he didn't like it. What a load of horseshit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean they're not Ed Reed, but Earl Thomas and Eric Berry have been pretty fucking outstanding.

And yeah, Sean Taylor, what a beast. Shame.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck Mike Wallace. Do not want.
I'm way more comfortable with that signing than Watson and Weddle. Especially Weddle, feels like we overpaid and over committed to him. At least Wallace is a one or two year rental with no major impact on the books if he turns out to be a mistake. He's just there to help spread out the field with Perriman (hopefully) doing the same speed routine on the other side. Best case we get more running and short passing lanes open in the middle and the potential for the PI calls on Flacco 50+ yard bombs. Worst case we just suck again, which should have been a real concern with or without the signing.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think Wallace can have an impact somewhere and maybe Flacco's arm allows that to happen in Baltimore, but the real problem is he's just so one dimensional. If he's not catching deep balls with his speed he's literally doing nothing else.

That said, he was a locker room hero in MN this last season. Really turned things around from where his reputation was leaving Miami.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cowherd was on a kick that Manziel planned all his problems out to get out of Cleveland because it's cold and he didn't like it. What a load of horseshit.
Why are you listening to that fuckface in the first place?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wallace with a big arm to get him the ball is already making a lot of Steeler fans nervous. If your 1 trick is really really good you can still be an impact.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wallace with a big arm to get him the ball is already making a lot of Steeler fans nervous. If your 1 trick is really really good you can still be an impact.
He's basically Torrey Smith in his time there. Not a lot of risk for potential good rewards.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
As a Steelers fan Wallace isn't making me nervous. He had a terrible attitude when he was with the Steelers. If his attitude is still the same he will be nothing but destructive for the Ravens.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Wallace can have an impact somewhere and maybe Flacco's arm allows that to happen in Baltimore, but the real problem is he's just so one dimensional. If he's not catching deep balls with his speed he's literally doing nothing else.

That said, he was a locker room hero in MN this last season. Really turned things around from where his reputation was leaving Miami.
Source?