NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will Hill suspended yet again. Went to high school with this clown, your typical my shit doesn't stink athlete. Tried to fight me in the courtyard outside after a pick-up basketball game lol.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Will Hill suspended yet again. Went to high school with this clown, your typical my shit doesn't stink athlete. Tried to fight me in the courtyard outside after a pick-up basketball game lol.
Cool story bro.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bennett on the Patriots will be obscene. If he, Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola can stay healthy, that's scary.

I can't believe they let him go for a mid-late round pick.
This will be the best offensive core the Pats had since 2007.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sounds like you bitched

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool story bro.
Just saying he's been a piece of shit since high school, there's a reason this is his 4th suspension.

Also, why did he only receive 10 games but Bryant is suspended the entire year? I don't get it.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Bennett on the Patriots will be obscene. If he, Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola can stay healthy, that's scary.

I can't believe they let him go for a mid-late round pick.
The problem with Bennett was if he was not part of the action early on in the game, towards the end when he was needed to get those extra yards, he half assed it. "Oh, didn't throw me the ball for three quarters and now we're behind and need yards? Throw it to me and I'll fall down right where I caught it."

Fourth and forever and Bears punting again (as usual).

So with the big names already producing for the Patriots, Bennett will probably be pouting the whole game - especially when everyone knows who Gronk is and what he is capable of doing. But involve Bennett early and often, and he should be quite a boost for a strong core.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The problem with Bennett was if he was not part of the action early on in the game, towards the end when he was needed to get those extra yards, he half assed it. "Oh, didn't throw me the ball for three quarters and now we're behind and need yards? Throw it to me and I'll fall down right where I caught it."

Fourth and forever and Bears punting again (as usual).

So with the big names already producing for the Patriots, Bennett will probably be pouting the whole game - especially when everyone knows who Gronk is and what he is capable of doing. But involve Bennett early and often, and he should be quite a boost for a strong core.
Darth Belichick won't put up with that as he will quickly find out.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Did you move in with your auntie and uncle afterwards?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beard was offered more money by a couple other teams. Hill was a bandaid because instead of drafting the next Ed Reed, Ozzie got the next Frank Walker. I'm fine with his contract.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Chip Kelly REALLY wanted Marcus Mariota on the Eagles

Deadspin

His offer to the Titans for the #2 draft pick:

A 2015 first rounder (20th overall)
A 2016 first rounder (would have been 13th overall)
A 2015 second rounder (47th overall)
Any quarterback on the roster
Any defensive player on the roster

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chip Kelly REALLY wanted Marcus Mariota on the Eagles

Deadspin

His offer to the Titans for the #2 draft pick:

A 2015 first rounder (20th overall)
A 2016 first rounder (would have been 13th overall)
A 2015 second rounder (47th overall)
Any quarterback on the roster
Any defensive player on the roster
yea, he really was retarded

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
For you Raven and Bengal fans:
rrr_img_129115.jpg