NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

moontayle

Golden Squire
The message is consistent until they see it actually losing them money and there's a significant increase in public backlash. I mean, it used to be somewhat okay for a player to have a DV violation, then Ray Rice turned that knob up to 11 and shit went sideways (okay as in NFL-okay, not Reality-okay).

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If we start a pool, I'll take Suh. He's probably too smart to get hit with it on accident, but I could see him deciding to foul out of a game that was out of hand.

It's only an ejection and not a suspension for subsequent games, right?
Deangelo Hall would be my dark horse pick. Could see him doing something (or two somethings in this case) stupid and getting tossed.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If we start a pool, I'll take Suh. He's probably too smart to get hit with it on accident, but I could see him deciding to foul out of a game that was out of hand.

It's only an ejection and not a suspension for subsequent games, right?
Has Suh ever gotten an unsportsmanlike penalty? I know he gets a ton of unnecessary roughness penalties, but I don't remember him taunting or anything like that. I think it'll be years before we see a guy get two unsportsman likes in one game, it's rare to see one per game now if memory serves me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Has Suh ever gotten an unsportsmanlike penalty? I know he gets a ton of unnecessary roughness penalties, but I don't remember him taunting or anything like that. I think it'll be years before we see a guy get two unsportsman likes in one game, it's rare to see one per game now if memory serves me.
I am assuming the unnecessary roughness penalties will count and that's how he will choose to go out. 2 hits in a row on brady 5 seconds after the play is dead. (Famm and I can both be right)

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Oh I thought you knew the rule, my bad. You're wrong.
Here is the Unsportsmanlike rule copied from the rule book -

nfl rule book_sl said:
(a) Throwing a punch, or a forearm, or kicking at an opponent even though no contact is made.
So are you claiming Suh has never been penalized for kicking someone?

Facts not opinions....

maxresdefault.jpg

Also Suh has gotten an Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty before. Once again, facts not opinions....

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is the Unsportsmanlike rule copied from the rule book -

So are you claiming Suh has never been penalized for kicking someone?
Oh good, maybe dirty cheater Brady will get ejected at some point, he's been known to kick as well.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, that should all but finish off RG3's career. I give it 2.5 seasons, maybe he makes it through 3.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rg3 in the AFCN......dead meat.

If he could somehow turn it around there though (unlikely), it could be a coup for the Browns. Trade out 2nd overall for a hoard of picks......everyone who needs a QB is now going to be looking to trade up if the Browns want to go all in with Griffin. And they need a lot of players.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's kind of hilarious that he ended up with the Browns afterall. They were the team that drove his price up so that the Redskins had to spend an extra 1st.

But yeah, there's no chance he's successful there. His only hope was to go to a team like the Texans or Broncos that have been decent despite bad QB play. Actually, the Chiefs probably would've been a really good fit for him. Reid can make the most of his QB's, and I think he'd be a miracle worker for RG3. I mean, he almost won it all with McNabb.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still don't think the Browns trade down unless someone offers them an absolute haul to move up into their spot. But who knows, maybe they're willing to roll with RG3 as starter for a couple of years if they don't like any of the QB's at #2 spot.