NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I never made any claims, maybe you can quote what confused you. I'll take the time to explain why you're wrong.

Like how I'm taking the time here to tell you Suh did not get flagged on the play with Schaub, but don't let petty little facts get in the way of your opinion.
You said you didn't think Suh ever got flagged for unsportsman. Fact is he has. Another fact for retards like yourself - many penalties are both unnecessary roughness and unsportsman. The refs don't call it both ways because there was no need in the past.

Fucking seriously man. Get a clue.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You said you didn't think Suh ever got flagged for unsportsman. Fact is he has. Another fact for retards like yourself - many penalties are both unnecessary roughness and unsportsman. The refs don't call it both ways because there was no need in the past.

Fucking seriously man. Get a clue.
That's not a claim. I hadn't realized 5 years ago he got one, his entire bad boy career he has one unsportsmanlike penalty. Also, unsportsmanlike and unnecessary roughness can be called simultaneously and both fouls will be marked off. You are like so dumb, have you ever been right about anything in this thread?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chargers are taking Bosa or Ramsey whoever is there, and if they are both there then I don't know flip a coin.
Its kind of a running joke with poor Chanur and their taking of a high RB pick. I hope they do take Elliott just for the lulz.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hope the Eagles get Stanley. Lots of talk about one of those QBs dropping to us. I'd rather run with Bradford another year.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saints retained Josh Hill, signed Craig Robertson LB from the Browns (god the Browns have been decimated in FA this year), and we're looking to add Nick Fairly as I believe a rotational DT. We've also picked up James Lauranitis.

We lost Khiry Robinson to the Jets in FA but we've got Ingram and Spiller plus the staple Travaris Cadet. I'm sure Peyton and company will sniff out another Ivory, Robinson, Joique Bell quality RB somewhere like they always do. Saints can't build a defense for shit but they can find great RBs undrafted every single year... They're like running back whisperers or some shit.

2013 I believe it was, Robinson was averaging 5.9 ypc going into the playoffs that year when we beat the Eagles but lost in Seattle. We have too much money in Spiller and Ingram to retain Robinson too though : /.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Saints retained Josh Hill, signed Craig Robertson LB from the Browns (god the Browns have been decimated in FA this year), and we're looking to add Nick Fairly as I believe a rotational DT. We've also picked up James Lauranitis.

We lost Khiry Robinson to the Jets in FA but we've got Ingram and Spiller plus the staple Travaris Cadet. I'm sure Peyton and company will sniff out another Ivory, Robinson, Joique Bell quality RB somewhere like they always do. Saints can't build a defense for shit but they can find great RBs undrafted every single year... They're like running back whisperers or some shit.

2013 I believe it was, Robinson was averaging 5.9 ypc going into the playoffs that year when we beat the Eagles but lost in Seattle. We have too much money in Spiller and Ingram to retain Robinson too though : /.
It's because RBs are interchangeable and a dime a dozen outside the occasional freak like AP.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Article 3: Choice of Penalties (Multiple Fouls). If there is a Multiple Foul (3-12-2-b) during the down, only one penalty may be enforced after the Referee has explained the alternatives to the offended team.
From the rule book.

Facts not opinions.

Why don't you stick to claiming Brady never lied even though he admitted it in court.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
ONLY ONE PENALTY ENFORCED
If there is a multiple foul (3-11-2-b) by the same team during the same down, only one penalty may be enforced
after the Referee has explained the alternatives. The captain of the offended team shall make the choice.
Exception 1: If one of the multiple fouls is a foul against a game official, then both fouls are enforced.
Exception 2: If the defensive team commits a personal foul (that is also pass interference), then both fouls are
enforced.
You are like so dumb.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
So your argument as to why I am dumb is because you think pass interference and unsportsmanlike are the same thing?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So sounds like 49'ers are stuck with Kaep, his salary would likely be guaranteed even if they cut him since he is still recovering from surgery.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So sounds like 49'ers are stuck with Kaep, his salary would likely be guaranteed even if they cut him since he is still recovering from surgery.
I would still rather have Kap running Chip Kelly's offense than Gabbert. Plus the 49ers have so much salary cap space, who really cares? Even with him being paid I believe they still have like $40 million or something ridiculous.

It would have been nice if they could have traded him and got another draft pick to continue the rebuild, but whatever. 49ers are fucked for years to come.