NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

moontayle

Golden Squire
Buddy Ryan dead.

I feel he caught lightning in a bottle between personnel and scheme with the '85 bears and as a Dallas fan I don't think there was a coach I hated more, but there's a certain level of respect I have for the man because his players played their heart out for him. RIP Buddy.

Buddy-Guys_Early-Musical-Influences_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ryan was a fantastic defensive coach. Definitely hated him when he was in Philly, and I'm not sure he was a great head coach, but he knew how to coach the D.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And 87 million of that is guaranteed. That is 22 million more than the previous highest. Crazy

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope for the Colts that he actually starts playing well.

The thing I don't like about these contracts is it's setting a ridiculous standard for contracts at the respective positions. The Redskins are fucked with Cousins if he plays well this season.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
And 87 million of that is guaranteed. That is 22 million more than the previous highest. Crazy
Well with the way these stupid contacts are written these days we'll have to wait a week before we learn the "really, really, truely, fully guaranteed" money, but yeah, crazy numbers.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope for the Colts that he actually starts playing well.

The thing I don't like about these contracts is it's setting a ridiculous standard for contracts at the respective positions. The Redskins are fucked with Cousins if he plays well this season.
He'd have to win the Super Bowl to think he should get anything close to what Luck got. Hell Luck shouldn't have gotten what he got. But his situation/pedigree are a lot different from Cousins.