NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Insulting my posting frequency isn't going to change the fact that the Eagles aren't going to win the Super Bowl this year.

But here is the issue. I never said they would?! I just called you out for an insult that's been thrown at me by just about every cowboys fan that post here. Grats on that you're not in that group!?

If I'm being outrageous go find me something that I've said that's truly shitting up this thread outside of me slinging shit back.

What's really going on is i said something about one of your teams that you took exception to. Like Brutal, he's mad because I think Chip is hot garbage. It's true.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
But here is the issue. I never said they would?! I just called you out for an insult that's been thrown at me by just about every cowboys fan that post here. Grats on that you're not in that group!?

If I'm being outrageous go find me something that I've said that's truly shitting up this thread outside of me slinging shit back.

What's really going on is i said something about one of your teams that you took exception to. Like Brutal, he's mad because I think Chip is hot garbage. It's true.

My team is the Texans. They blow nards. But keep thinking everything is about you.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My team is the Texans. They blow nards. But keep thinking everything is about you.

Jesus are you retarded? You're directing it at me. So of course it's about me.

I'm going to let this derail die, just know when you chumps take shots, i'll be shooting back:)

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cowboys D made Gabbert look respectable.

That's what gives me hope. The Dalton-Green connection has been strong so far this season. We should also be getting Eifert back this week so hopefully the red zone efficiency jumps up.

• 1Solidarity

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That's what gives me hope. The Dalton-Green connection has been strong so far this season. We should also be getting Eifert back this week so hopefully the red zone efficiency jumps up.

One of the Cowboys reporters is claiming that if Eifert plays he won't be 100% so instead of 2 TD's and 100+ yards only 70 and 1 TD. Made me laugh, TE's have had a field day on us.

I predicted 3-1 or 2-2 for Dak and thought they would rush Tony back so I was half right. All word is Tony will start against the shit birds on SNF after the bye short of Dak going 5-1, I don't see 5-1 as realistic and a split is best case scenario imo. I'm going to say 4-2 though 3-3 is likely, Dak won't be the reason they lose the defense will fail.

• 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well fuck.

This is the Marvin Jones injury all over again. "We'll have him Week 3...I mean Week 8...I mean training camp next year." Fuck the Pro Bowl. All Bengals players should naw the fuck out of attending going forward. In fact, all players. The Pro Bowl is awful.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well fuck.

This is the Marvin Jones injury all over again. "We'll have him Week 3...I mean Week 8...I mean training camp next year." Fuck the Pro Bowl. All Bengals players should naw the fuck out of attending going forward. In fact, all players. The Pro Bowl is awful.

Sounds like what the guy over at Dallas was saying at 10 am, only this sounds worse and gives me hope that FG's instead of TD's will continue for the Bengals in the red zone this week.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Did you make a post-bradford prediction? I'm wondering if you're ready to predict a superbowel win now.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like what the guy over at Dallas was saying at 10 am, only this sounds worse and gives me hope that FG's instead of TD's will continue for the Bengals in the red zone this week.

Speaking of field goals, any new news on Bailey's back injury? They're acting like it's No Big Deal (tm), but it's making him miss field goals, so it kinda is.

• 1Cutler

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of field goals, any new news on Bailey's back injury? They're acting like it's No Big Deal (tm), but it's making him miss field goals, so it kinda is.

It's enough of an issue that Jones did not dismiss the idea of bringing in a fill in kicker till it settles down. Per 105.3 The Fan's interview on Monday.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Good question, I saw that and dumped him in FF. Jerry was saying they didn't want to even attempt longer FG's with him right now?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point they are looking more like 9 or 10 wins.

Division games will play a big part in their final record. Their easy games outside the division are pretty much done (Lions in the ballpark for "easy game" though, potentially) with having already played Browns and Bears. But if they beat the division, 10 wins could be in the cards.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Convo Convo ban bet on who goes farther in the playoffs? Pats vs Eagles. I just can't respect a guy who won't put his account on the line.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

If they sign someone then it's serious, ffs they have a video of Heath talking about being the backup on their site and his longest ever was in high school 49 yards. No way they go into that game with Heath as a back up and Bailey injury be serious.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
49 yards is pretty good in high school. As long as he isn't a toe kicker. Thing I read earlier said they'd probably get a kicker in to take the practice workload off of bailey, so I think we can expect someone to be brought in at least. Don't know if that means the practice guy will be signed.