NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Too bad Oakland Coliseum is a fucking shithole. City refuses to build them a stadium, so I don't blame them a bit for leaving.

Ya the city should build them a stadium, fuck that shit.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

It's funny that the fans demand Kaep when the last time they saw him he was sucking it up so bad Gabbert seemed like a major improvement. Either way this season is pretty much over so you might as well see if Kaep's 3 surgeries and his transition to being a full-blown San Francisco faggot made him play football better or worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's funny that the fans demand Kaep when the last time they saw him he was sucking it up so bad Gabbert seemed like a major improvement. Either way this season is pretty much over so you might as well see if Kaep's 3 surgeries and his transition to being a full-blown San Francisco faggot made him play football better or worse.
Oh yeah I totally agree. Is it possible he does better than Gabbert, I mean I guess so? But I fully expect him to drop back and immediately turn super skittish at the first sign of pressure. It will be yet another shit show led by Kaep

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
With any amount of luck the first time he drops back he will get injured and instead of setting during the anthem he can lay in bed during it with as many body parts as possible raised in traction.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You think so? I figure it's 40+
No, I doubt it is that high. I am sure we have many members over 40, but my guess would be mid to late 30's as the average age. I seem to recall most folks being in college when EQ was in its heyday around 2001. So I would assume most folks were between 18-21 at that time, and here we are 15 years later. Just a guess though!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
No, I doubt it is that high. I am sure we have many members over 40, but my guess would be mid to late 30's as the average age. I seem to recall most folks being in college when EQ was in its heyday around 2001. So I would assume most folks were between 18-21 at that time, and here we are 15 years later. Just a guess though!

This is probably accurate. Those of us who were in college during EQ and were on the old noows site are in the 37-40 range now.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess that could be. I was mudding in college, and lost most of my mudbuddies to EQ a few years after I graduated. I forget how ancient I am sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I was 16 when I started EQ in 99. Started college in 01 and started really grinding with all my free time, I gotta imagine it's the same for a lot of people.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Love this derail!

I was 15, freshman in high-school when EQ released. Unlike Uber, I quit EQ when I went to college. Booze and drugs, couldn't do that at my parents' house, so I spent as little time there as possible.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I don't know how you guys managed playing EQ in your 30's unless you were just super casual. I started playing in 2000 at 17 and that's basically all I did for the following 3 years. Now, I can hardly commit to 3 - 6 hours a week to raid emerald dream because I don't like being tied to a schedule.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Don't make the mistake of assuming everyone who played EQ did so at a hardcore level. Granted, doing it that way conferred the best the game had to offer, but wasn't an absolute requirement.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't play EQ. Started playing WoW when it first came out when I was 17 or 18. Played hardcore until right after I turned 21 and quit altogether. I don't see how you can play an MMO casually.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Don't make the mistake of assuming everyone who played EQ did so at a hardcore level. Granted, doing it that way conferred the best the game had to offer, but wasn't an absolute requirement.

We found this board because we either were hardcore, or were trying our best to be hardcore. Don't be retarded.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Started playing EQ January 2000, and never got hardcore (let's face it I was shit and an annoying young person at the time). Got a ranger up to 61 during Pop era, then quit. I could group for hours as long as the group was social. Sitting there just waiting for spawns in silence was bleh.