NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
As a Skins fan, I expect the winner this week will need to score 30++, but I thought that last week so wtf do I know. Could go either way/Anything could happen, I think the only think that could possibly surprise me in this game is if the Skins D played well.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I work with a dude who is older and was a Pats season ticket holder for a while start in the 80s. He has no sense of humility either. In fact he's pretty typical Boston fan blowhard. He seriously thinks Bill Russell is the best basketball player ever. You can't even argue with stupid at that level.
Sounds like this Pats season ticket hold was being pretty stupid on Michael Jordan levels...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still think the Redskins have one of the worst defenses I've ever seen. Somehow they tightened up in the 2nd half against the Ravens, but the front 7 is bad and Joe Barry is worse (who hires someone from the 0-16 Lions, for fucks sake?).

They'll only win if it's a shoot out, and I don't have enough confidence in Cousins to not fuck that up.

For what it's worth, we haven't only tightened up in the 2nd half against the Ravens, last 3 games Skins have allowed only 9 points in the 2nd half total.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, its gonna be a shootout. Last team with the ball wins. Either that or the Skins get blown out.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How does Kaep fit his helmet on with that effing fro??
I won't lie, I have actually wondered that as well. I assume it just squashes down. But I am also probably a racist shitlord for wondering about it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
interjecting basketball for a post

Different Era's but...Bill Russell if he played todays game- would dominate the league, he was one of the best players ever, and he most likely would be today if he was entering the league.

best players "EVA" in my opinion-no particular order.
Jordan
Bird
Magic Johnson
Russell
Akeem
robinson
shaq
kobe

Sterling

El Presidente
interjecting basketball for a post

Different Era's but...Bill Russell if he played todays game- would dominate the league, he was one of the best players ever, and he most likely would be today if he was entering the league.

best players "EVA" in my opinion-no particular order.
Jordan
Bird
Magic Johnson
Russell
Akeem
robinson
shaq
kobe
No Wilt?

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
How you skins fans feeling about this weeks game?

Every week is new territory for the eagles. So hard to predict how we will respond after last week. I'll say that we basically played a horrible half on defense and then got it together so I think we will be ok there. Just these divionsal games are a toss up. I think it's really a matter of how well Washington plays on D that will determine the outcome.

Think the Eagles win by 10ish. I don't think the Skins D had anything to do with the Ravens being terrible, it was more the wind made it hard to pass and Flacco is terrible even weather permitting. 34-24 or so is my guess, Cousins misses at least 2 wide open receivers deep down field for easy touchdowns

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Redskins easily take this one. Eagles got their teeth knocked in by the Lions and Wentz has shown to immediately fold under pressure

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
damn i knew i forgot someone...

now...back to football...
4th place in my pickem league. 3 wins behind leader..doing signifcantly better(so far) in the league than i thought i would-there are at least 6500 participants. - carolina philly & baltimore screwed me this week.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No team that loses to the Lions is ever destined for greatness. It is known. Lamardi is the only coach to ever lose to the Lions and win the championship in the same season.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Las Vegas Stadium plan passes state senate, assembly convenes Thursday to consider the bill. After that it's up to the county commission to enact the tax and for the owners to vote.

itshappening.gif.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Las Vegas Stadium plan passes state senate, assembly convenes Thursday to consider the bill. After that it's up to the county commission to enact the tax and for the owners to vote.

itshappening.gif.

Oakland be like: Just when we were getting good again...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I feel for my Oakland fan pals. They are some die hard cats. Most of them have been season ticket holders for years.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel for my Oakland fan pals. They are some die hard cats. Most of them have been season ticket holders for years.
Too bad Oakland Coliseum is a fucking shithole. City refuses to build them a stadium, so I don't blame them a bit for leaving.