NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys have 2 thursday games in a row. Dammit, now I'm going to have to watch a regular thursday night game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With as tough as it is for teams to travel as is, I just can't fathom how the NFL is seriously considering putting a team in London. That travel has to wreak havoc on those guys schedules.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With as tough as it is for teams to travel as is, I just can't fathom how the NFL is seriously considering putting a team in London. That travel has to wreak havoc on those guys schedules.

Probably have to be done in a way where they stay stateside for a string of away games then bundle homes games as well? East coast would be fine but the west coast games would have to be more thought out. No matter what, it kind of seems like they'd be at a disadvantage.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo you're awful. Always have been.

So I'm on par with you. got it. I lurked this thread for years and it was always shit and it will be shit after I'm gone. Too many blowhards and dallas fans! Well there are a few good ones but the majority are terrible.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably have to be done in a way where they stay stateside for a string of away games then bundle homes games as well? East coast would be fine but the west coast games would have to be more thought out. No matter what, it kind of seems like they'd be at a disadvantage.

Are they going to have a training complex stateside then? And "homes" away from home in London? Otherwise they're still flying back and forth each week. Shit would be rough. Unless they find a way to do an entire NFL Europe division I just can't see it, even then it stretches travel out where the quality of the games are going to suffer.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they going to have a training complex stateside then? And "homes" away from home in London? Otherwise they're still flying back and forth each week. Shit would be rough. Unless they find a way to do an entire NFL Europe division I just can't see it, even then it stretches travel out where the quality of the games are going to suffer.

I'd imagine on the west coast trips they'd want to lump games for a few weeks so they don't have to fly back and forth like that? That's why I assumed they'd probably try and stay stateside and practice at a local univ or something? I mean, that's really the only reasonable way to approach it and it's still really unreasonable.

• 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Teams do things like that already. Like if AZ is playing @Pitt and then @Philly the following week they'll stay somewhere between to avoid the back and forth travel.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I honestly don't think Convo is in a tier of his own. It just looks worse because people love to gang up on Convo so of course he flings all the shit back. Plenty of people who attack him produce low quality shitposts.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I love watching football, but feel like NFL has jumped the shark lately. losing goodell might change that but the reality is owners are such greedy pos that it's becoming an embarrassment

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I honestly don't think Convo is in a tier of his own. It just looks worse because people love to gang up on Convo so of course he flings all the shit back. Plenty of people who attack him produce low quality shitposts.
Yeah, I mean he could be Azeth in here posting instead. And as bad as his posts here and in the NBA thread are, his posts in the boxing thread are usually fine.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I mean he could be Azeth in here posting instead. And as bad as his posts here and in the NBA thread are, his posts in the boxing thread are usually fine.

I'm such a homer in the NBA thread. That's about it. But I own it. It just so happens I'm also a sixers fan and have been posting in that thread a while. There isn't a lot of quality to post about over the years for them. But it's getting better.

But I want to see my "bad" post here when I'm actually talking real football and not anti trolling someone which unfortunately is like 90% of time. The ganging up started in the Pantheon thread and kind of just carried into other threads, it's pretty funny actually, some sour nerds up in here.

Oh and if it's posted on a Sunday or any day Eagles play, it's probably alcohol induced:) This is the reason for my current avatar from good Ameraves Ameraves

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I love watching football, but feel like NFL has jumped the shark lately. losing goodell might change that but the reality is owners are such greedy pos that it's becoming an embarrassment

Fuck Goodell, can't ever recall even disliking any of the commissioners in the past but Goodell is just fucking horrible.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watching the Cowboys lose on Thanksgiving is a tradition.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users