NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's America's tradition since they are America's team. Some times you faggots fuck it up and win though.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's America's tradition since they are America's team. Some times you faggots fuck it up and win though.

America has a greater tradition of watching them win than losing on Thanksgiving, no matter how butt hurt it makes the hating faggots.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I really dislike the white color rush uniforms, Dallas included wish it was Silver instead. Saints should have color rushed black imo.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol

Waitaminute, is the NFLE still a thing? Haven't heard shit about it in years.

No it died back in like '07? Was more of a developmental league anyways. I was thinking an actual new division. Just don't think only one team in London would work well at all.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah honestly all this shit with trying to set up london/mexico for nfl needs to go the fuck away. I'd say it's doing more to hurt their ratings/fanbase they cry about so much lately than it is to help them keep the upward swing going. I don't know a single person who likes the London games and i'm sure it's going to be the same with the Mexico Shitty games they're starting too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah honestly all this shit with trying to set up london/mexico for nfl needs to go the fuck away. I'd say it's doing more to hurt their ratings/fanbase they cry about so much lately than it is to help them keep the upward swing going. I don't know a single person who likes the London games and i'm sure it's going to be the same with the Mexico Shitty games they're starting too.

I'm betting NFL is finally starting to realize (or at least believe) that they're reaching full saturation point in the US. In their mind the falling ratings are probably just a product of that, and their natural response is to try to open up new areas of interest/revenue. I just don't think it's going to work out that well unless they have a different plan in mind.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kuechlys reaction was rough.

That's a bad dude and my original thought watching that hit was, "Damn, that looks like a paralysis hit". Really wonder what was going through his head. Guy is an absolute monster and I feel bad for him. You could see how much respect he has around the league with all the reactions. Scary shit.

Only good things about London games are that they take place so fucking early that I am disappointed I didn't finish a DFS roster in time, and I end up saving money in the long run.

Last edited:

gak

<Gold Donor>
Kuechlys reaction was rough.

Assuming that was all concussion-related I sorta know what he's going through.

I had several severe concussions playing sports [ inb4: "Ah, that's why you think Dak starting over Romo is a good idea." ] and even though I never had the 'losing control of your emotions' symptom I can tell you the nausea is terrible.

When I was blackout-concussed if someone offered me a billion dollars just to tackle one more player I'd have turned it down. Your brains are totally scrambled and you feel like you need a few weeks off or you'll die.

conc.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are you trying to say that Cam "Flacco" Newton isn't elite???

I made a stupid mistake and said that last year, good thing football genius Convo corrected me to let me know Newton is one of the greatest QBs of all time.

Man, that guy sure knows a lot about football.

Newton's 2016 stats: 56.5% (31st) 243 ypg (21st) yds 11TD (17th) 7 INT (12th most) 80.9 rating (27th)

and for comparison

Prescott's 2016 stats: 66.8% (9th) 260 ypg (18th) 14TD (13th) 2 INT (30th most) 106.2 rating (4th)

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I made a stupid mistake and said that last year, good thing football genius Convo corrected me to let me know Newton is one of the greatest QBs of all time.

Man, that guy sure knows a lot about football.

Newton's 2016 stats: 56.5% (31st) 243 ypg (21st) yds 11TD (17th) 7 INT (12th most) 80.9 rating (27th)

and for comparison

Prescott's 2016 stats: 66.8% (9th) 260 ypg (18th) 14TD (13th) 2 INT (30th most) 106.2 rating (4th)

Hey look, Am is being a weak troll again. Cam eclipsed 20k passing yards and 3k rushing yards last night. Congrats to him, I'd take him over Dak. I know you'll be no where to be found when Cam starts lighting it up again like he did last year, but it's all good. typical Dallas fan.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey look, Am is being a weak troll again. Cam eclipsed 20k passing yards and 3k rushing yards last night. Congrats to him, I'd take him over Dak. I know you'll be no where to be found when Cam starts lighting it up again like he did last year, but it's all good. typical Dallas fan.

Lol last year his 59.8% completions (28th), 240 yds/game (24th), and 99.4 passer rating (8th) is "lighting it up". I take it Dak Prescott is your MVP choice then since he shits all over what Cam did last year?

Just admit I was right and I'll stop making you look stupid.

• 2Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol last year his 59.8% completions (28th), 240 yds/game (24th), and 99.4 passer rating (8th) is "lighting it up". I take it Dak Prescott is your MVP choice then since he shits all over what Cam did last year?

Just admit I was right and I'll stop making you look stupid.

That team wasn't making it to the SB without Cam last year. You can take your stats and shove them up you overly raped Jerry Jones butthole

You should probably define what overrated means to you so we are all on the same page here. All I'm seeing is a guy who went 15-1 with marginal talent on offense, threw for roughly 4k yards, 35TD's and 10 picks to go with 636 rushing yards and another 10TD's. That's just not overrated work to me.

Am I alone on this? DO other people think Cam is overrated?

Last edited: