NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the Chargers got away with one there but as a fan I am not going to complain!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
C'mon Shittsburgh. It's the only day of the year I'm gonna root for you so you better do something.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Man that Eric Berry guy is good, not even cancer can slow that man down.
I love him,

Sorry for the delay in re this - it took me about 2 hours to catch my breath again. I am thinking the Thursday night game upcoming may require a lot of beer....and I should probably take off Friday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love him,

Sorry for the delay in re this - it took me about 2 hours to catch my breath again. I am thinking the Thursday night game upcoming may require a lot of beer....and I should probably take off Friday.

The absolute strangest way to win a game we will ever see.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Just realized this, if the pats win next week vs ravens they cannot finish worse than 2nd seed in the afc (they would have tie breaker vs steelers and ravens)same thing for Raiders win next week, they too can't finish worse than 2nd I think, Raiders might need 2 wins

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Raiders are currently the #1 AFC seed. Pats got bumped to #2.

Also the Buccs are now #6 courtesy of the Chargers. Make sure to send Felipe a Christmas card.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I don't think this day could have gone any better. Now to focus on wrapping up the division next week.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck does Jeff Fisher keep getting extensions/jobs. Five fucking years with the Rams, no winning seasons... And that fucker has one of the two best defensive players on the planet (Aaron Donald).

• 1Solidarity