NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
good stream anyone? reddit nflstreams doesnt seem to have one...

edit - nvm...there it is

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya raiders have tiebreaker, but i think they will end up with more losses than the patriots but the other 2 divisions-their records are much worse than either pats or raiders, so thus with 1 more win each - both raiders and pats will finished with a bye

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphin fans are wonderful because bar bill tonight was zero. Cheers, Dolbitches.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heard Kaep got benched. I could only watch about half the game due to a kids birthday party. What I was able to watch was not good

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The fuck? Earl Thomas goes out with an apparent broken tibia, and tweets out that he is considering retirement?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wow. Maybe he's worried about his future. A couple severe injuries will do that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The fuck? Earl Thomas goes out with an apparent broken tibia, and tweets out that he is considering retirement?

Yeah Earl is a super emotional guy. I am hoping its just shock and after he gets some perspective he comes back. It would suck to lose him in our defense.

• 1Solidarity

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I hope the Browns lose every single game this year.

That would be a pretty sweet accomplishment.

8cisPQ4.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ugh. Long day. Skins might be fucked now. Red zone bs reared it's ugly head again in the 1st half, and a D that gives up 3rd and 7+ at miraculous rates couldn't get off the field when it mattered in the 2nd half.

Who throws a fade to Desean Jackson on the 1 yard line?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Those Cam tears could just as easily turn into Dak tears if the Cowboys get that far and the Seahawks are still playing this way.

This is the same Seahawks who could only put up 5 against Tampa Bay. Not too impressed with them beating up on a shitty team missing with nothing to play for and missing their best player.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Been too long since we talked cowboys. Just read the tampa game was flexed out to 7:30. So the rest of our schedule is all in prime time except the last game at philly. For now, that could get flexed out too. I guess we're about to find out how the rookies perform in primetime.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Too bad @Convo got owned so hard his rage caused him to lose his mind or I could bring up how overrated Cam is.

Looking forward to the Dallas/Seattle matchup that's look inevitable at this point, unless Tampa Bay takes the Seahawks out first.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Cam Newton couldn't come across as a bigger faggot in this press conference even if he blew everyone in the media room.

• 1Solidarity