NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fucking Panthers.. I had panthers defense and Stewart going in fantasy, down by 12 points... and lost.... to a guy who got 2 points for his QB (krappernick)...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tom Brady. 201 wins.

If he plays a few more seasons his win total will be historically untouchable, like rices receiver stats.

GOAT.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Too bad @Convo got owned so hard his rage caused him to lose his mind or I could bring up how overrated Cam is.
I'm no Convo fan, but your obsession is a bit creepy. He's gone, you don't need to keep bringing him up man.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like our Christmas day showdown will be for the division marbles if the Steelers and Ravens continue playing this way.

I also thought this stat was pretty cool about Le'Veon Bell

"Hall of Famer Jim Brown averaged an NFL-record 125.5 yards from scrimmage in his unparalleled nine-year career. Bell is right on his heels, averaging 124.6 in 44 career games."

Says how much of a badass Jim Brown was back in the day more than anything though.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not that old (27) but I can't say I've ever seen a more patient, complete back than Lev Bell. He's simply the most gifted runner I've ever seen.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I liked watching sanders play, but honestly I think I like watching Earl Campbell highlights more. He could make ya miss, and he could make ya pay. Barry didn't do a whole lot of that second thing.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jim Brown > Sweetness > Sanders > everyone else. Jim Brown literally was the entire offense of that team and still put up stupid numbers by running mother fuckers over. Walter Peyton was the total package and played all facets of the position to perfection. Sanders was the ultimate finesse guy who was wasted by being on the Lions all those years.

• 1Solidarity

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Tom Brady. 201 wins.

If he plays a few more seasons his win total will be historically untouchable, like rices receiver stats.

GOAT.

Which makes the fact that Belichick is still behind Shula by like 90 wins even crazier, and Shula has a better win % to boot.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which makes the fact that Belichick is still behind Shula by like 90 wins even crazier, and Shula has a better win % to boot.

Shula didn't have to coach the Browns. He had a solid Baltimore Colts era and then the Phins in their franchise prime.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Am I the only person who sort of grey-lists Jim Brown in the same way that I do with Wilt? He was a physical specimen playing in an underdeveloped time. Like if I went and played JV football right now and ran for 6000 yards or something.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I 'greylist' Jim Brown because I didn't watch him play, and any highlight reels I've seen have always been short. I didn't watch Earl either, but he's got better highlight reels. It's hard to compare people you watched with people you've only heard stories about. When someone says G.O.A.T, I always translate that in my head to Greatest In My Lifetime.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I 'greylist' Jim Brown because I didn't watch him play, and any highlight reels I've seen have always been short. I didn't watch Earl either, but he's got better highlight reels. It's hard to compare people you watched with people you've only heard stories about. When someone says G.O.A.T, I always translate that in my head to Greatest In My Lifetime.

This is fair, but Brown is sort of the guy that all other historic backs more or less measure themselves against. Yeah the physical development isn't what it is now, but he did what he did behind those underdeveloped lines and with the medical resources available at the time from game to game. Defensive players were scared of him in a way that only compares to Lynch in the modern era, and Lynch did not play nearly as long. Out of modern era backs, I could see putting AP on the list, too, since he was unstoppable prior to this year and had an extended career. Campbell would definitely be my number five and Dickerson probably six. Really any RB who had that kind of success behind a shit line, especially when defenders were able to get away with hitting you a lot harder is impressive to me, personally.