NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well it is the same thing that Sherman does with the Seahawks. Of course the big difference there is they also have another decent corner, and 2 of the best safties in the game, so they can get away with it. Norman really should be following the best receiver around, and if last week didn't prove that to them, well just Redskin things I guess!

Breeland is a decent corner, and he'll show that as the season goes on. A lot of guys have been beaten by Antonio Brown. But I agree if it keeps being a thing, there's no good reason not to put the guy you're spending $15 million on to stop receivers on those receivers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After all the discussions about the missed calls on Cam last week, I am willing to bet the 49ers get a couple flags for illegal hits on the QB, legit or not.

Late hits on Cam or BS flags on 9ers. Win/win for everyone

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

It's hilarious, as long as Cousins hits the wide open guys, we move the ball with zero issues. D is absolutely shit, but we could outscore them if he just hits the open guys.

Merrith

Nice run Jones. Getting running game going will make play action viable. My body is ready for a 50-50 game is Cousins doesn't miss anymore wide open TD's.