NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeeeesssss, feed into the Romo Flowchart Dak, but don't break in half!

When in doubt, Witten.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Think Dak redeemed himself just fine. Shit. Was hoping the Eagles would win.

Definitely an upgrade from the Matt Cassell level play he was doing earlier in the game. They played pretty awful all around with stupid penalties on special teams and defense and Dak's awful 3.5 quarters.

Even the Cowboys absolute worst is better than the shitty Eagles, apparently

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good game by Dallas but it's the same shit every week. Fumbles and the receivers dropping balls that are easily catchable. we let that game go.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wentz vs Dak will be fun for awhile... great coaching by Schwartz too, unfortunately- great, weird game

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowboys had a 60+ yard run negated by a penalty and Dak threw the ball to someone on your team. Gift yourself a tall glass of STFU. =)

Plus they were gifted great field position by penalties on pretty much every special teams play.

Dak finally figuring out how to deal with all pressure should make the next game a blowout

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Granted, Eagles did make some mistakes, but Dak kinda handed you guys the middle of the game. But overall Dallas pretty much dominated every stat.

Make mistakes? We literally killed drives bc receivers who were wide open dropped balls that hit them in the numbers. We do every week. We need to sustain these drives more and they will make all the difference in the outcome. That's why I Lol @ Am when he tries to shit on Wentz.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Put Wentz on the Cowboys and we would have been blown out tonight fella.

The better QB drove the ball down the field in OT and won the game, you playing what ifs after every loss or cowboys win cracks me up. You won't be posting here next year, yuck it up while you can.

Enjoy your night, I'm out.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user