NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So are we counting the cap number in those big years then? Thought his average salary/year on that deal was slightly over $15M a year.

It depends on how many years it was for, duh. 6 years or less = not elite.

I'm not sure how contract extensions work when determining eliteness, though. Hopefully Bubbles can post a flow chart or something.

• 2Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So are we counting the cap number in those big years then? Thought his average salary/year on that deal was slightly over $15M a year.

To be honest I was just trying to be helpful, doesn't look like he was paid 20M in any given year until 2015 and that was due to the signing bonus. Had to look it up he was given 20M day one due to signinging bonus on his rookie contract that came before the rookie wage scale cap.

Bubbles wins, to much effort was used to get this post factually accurate and a waste of time.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be honest I was just trying to be helpful, doesn't look like he was paid 20M in any given year until 2015 and that was due to the signing bonus. Had to look it up he was given 20M day one due to signinging bonus on his rookie contract that came before the rookie wage scale cap.

Bubbles wins, to much effort was used to get this post factually accurate and a waste of time.

Gotcha, just weird to see him just get his $20M a year + deal this past year after missing the playoffs 3 years in a row.

• 1Cutler

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wilson had over 4000 yards passing last year and 110 QB rating. Alex Smith has had neither, let alone back to back Superbowl appearances. You're a fucking muppet.

Superbowl* appearances. If we gonna asterisk everything the Pats do then I think having 50 people hopped up on 5000 mg of adderol a day deserves an asterisk on that superbowl too.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Report: Rolando McClain suspended for another full year

Anyone wanna tell me again how Ozzie was dumb to let Jerry "steal" this guy from us?

6th round pick for the year he had with Sean Lee hurt in 2014 was a steal. His inability to pass or show up to a drug test doesn't change those facts.

Forgot we got your 7th in that deal so really all it cost was a few draft spots. He was retired and Ozzie got something out of nothing... Win win.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Don't remember anyone calling the Ravens dumb for this. He's an amazing player but his lack of motivation made the low pick a good deal for both sides

Gregory hurt because of position and draft cost, McClain cost us swapping picks and picking 15 picks later which was virtually free but was more than worth it.

Someone might have made fun of after the fact, they were mocking Jerry for trading for a retired player when it initially transpired.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Ravens and Cowboys fans go at it on the week they play is just fantastic.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Superbowl* appearances. If we gonna asterisk everything the Pats do then I think having 50 people hopped up on 5000 mg of adderol a day deserves an asterisk on that superbowl too.
You're full of more hot air than your footballs.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are already banged up enough. Especially on the O-line where we can ill afford it. Plus our top corner, with Dez active...we are fucked. Hope for our front seven to beat up their line and Dak and Zeke.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If the Ravens offense shows up for once the Cowboys might have their hands full.

By the way Ray Lewis shit talking Bert is a joke. Stabby mc Stabberton is fading off into the land of the forgotten.

• 1Cutler

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its typical sports hot take nonsense. He's a media talking head now, of course he's going to say stupid contrived shit.