NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I base my football opinions on who supports Danny Boy. That means Square-Head Manning is alright in my book. Now, his faggot little brother? Also ok because he's Pats-Slayer Manning. Can't beat that shit.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Best place to stream MNF? Best choice right now is my free NFL Mobile on my phone, but they've got some Android-wizards coding for them that makes it pretty impossible to cast it to a big screen.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Late, but congrats to the Steelers. Hell of a game. You don't give up 21 in the 4th and expect to be a playoff team. Pitt earned that shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well I'm pulling for that train wreck called the Lions. Restore the roar.

I also hope Romo gets some reps tonight.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's worse a cowboys super bowl win or Patriots? You guys better hope the Giants show up lol

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Fyi if the Cowboys do win tonight, GB and Detroit could kneel the ball for 5 quarters and both clinch playoff spots in week 17.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I owe you nothing. What is this Convos alt account. Faggot throws out a bet and immediate backpedals. Pussyyyyyyyy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I may be confusing you with some other pat fan, from three board changes ago. Pats fans are off of my list to accept bets from. You know exactly why.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Jesus Christ grandpa

You haven't played Fantasy Football until you have to call the commissioners answering machine each Sunday morning with your lineup, and everyone checks the paper the next morning for the stat lines to figure up the winners. Had some epic arguments because the local paper might have a guy with 99 yards while USA Today has it listed as 100 yards. Good times.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Both teams moving the ball at will. Both teams defense looks like garbage.