NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

moontayle

Golden Squire
Tyreek fucking Hill. Also, I don't think the Pats are as good as they were last year.
They've feasted well against the offensive dregs of the league. Rams (32nd scoring offense), Browns (31st), 2 games vs Jets (30th), Houston (T-28th), San Francisco (27th), Bengals (24th), Denver (22nd), and Baltimore (21st).

You can only face the teams you're scheduled against but that there is what we call "easy pickens"

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Tyreek fucking Hill. Also, I don't think the Pats are as good as they were last year.

You've got your opinion so I won't try to hard to change it. The pats had no running backs at the end of the year and through the post season last year, now they have a Blount who is a fucking wagon. The defense is light years better than the one last year. Pats by double digits in both games.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You've got your opinion so I won't try to hard to change it. The pats had no running backs at the end of the year and through the post season last year, now they have a Blount who is a fucking wagon. The defense is light years better than the one last year. Pats by double digits in both games.
I think your defense is not as good as advertised. But we'll see, both teams need to win next week before we can even think about that, and there's a chance the Steelers (led by the GOAT Lev Bell) take it to the Chiefs.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
That picture that just has moore might be wrong, tannenhill might be back for the pats game if they beat pitt.

defensively, imo patriots are almost the same as last year.

offensively, patriots - coming into the playoffs are BETTER than last year.
1- blount and lewis are healthy and playing well- last year pats had a washed up ex-retired jackson who had NOTHING "in the tank".
2- bennett - is good - last year at this time we didn't have a good TE that brady would throw to besides gronk (granted gronk out this year so wash)
3- hogan mitchell and floyd are making plays at WR while last year pats just had edelman and amendola (amendola hurt but might play) making plays

floyd looked Good last week now he'll have another 2 weeks to learn the system.

4- offensive line last year was devastated by injury and played extremely bad all year- this year, they are healthy and playing extremely well together.

defensively, secondary is a bit suspect, however, the patriots do a very good job of taking away players historically- control the best offensive 2 player on the other team (besides the QB) and make the other guys beat you. last week it was the miami running game, they put butler-typically- on the best receiver and typically the impact by said player is minimal. vs chiefs. control hill = making it harder for chiefs offense, vs pitt contain brown and bell, vs miami,,, running back (cannot think of his name atm), texans no idea but...its the Texans....oakland no idea who is the "key" guy offensivelly besides carr and he is out for the season.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They've feasted well against the offensive dregs of the league. Rams (32nd scoring offense), Browns (31st), 2 games vs Jets (30th), Houston (T-28th), San Francisco (27th), Bengals (24th), Denver (22nd), and Baltimore (21st).

You can only face the teams you're scheduled against but that there is what we call "easy pickens"

The Chiefs also beat the Falcons (1st), Saints (2nd), Oakland x2 (7th), Colts (8th), and Chargers (9th).

Edit: clarified for Uber Uberest Uber Uberest

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ambiturner Ambiturner In your infinite wisdom, please explain how moontayle moontayle was referring to the Chiefs, when he lists the Jets being played twice?

He was showing how Pats lucked into an easy schedule and would have gone 5-11 any other year while I was showing the Chiefs played the most grueling schedule of all time and will be able to walk all over the AFC before their eventual 52-0 loss against Dallas.

Seemed pretty obvious to me tbh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm going to need a citation on this claim! I don't doubt it, probably just to piss in the wind, but I don't think they lost that game cause Witten and Romo got laid on their week off.

Chiefs are being underrated and I could see them taking it to NE. Steelers and Chiefs are the best bets imo.

And fuck anyone who calls Tomlinson LT. There's only one LT, and he does coke off hookers pussy lips before gametime and doesn't know the plays so he just rushes the QB.

I'm not going to go dumpster diving for a citation that is over a decade old for the only Giants fan that at the time rivaled the most obnoxious clueless pats fans today. I'm not @Convo I don't make shit up, if I even knew where to begin I might actually look.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not going to go dumpster diving for a citation that is over a decade old for the only Giants fan that at the time rivaled the most obnoxious clueless pats fans today. I'm not @Convo I don't make shit up, if I even knew where to begin I might actually look.
So you made it all up. Got it!

Fadaar

That guy
The Pats fans on this board are much less in number and far less annoying than some places I frequent thankfully. I swear sports and Facebook bring out the worst in the fanboys. Also it's always hilarious to see where all the Pats fans are originally from. Most of the time it's either Florida or the midwest.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Pats fans on this board are much less in number and far less annoying than some places I frequent thankfully. I swear sports and Facebook bring out the worst in the fanboys. Also it's always hilarious to see where all the Pats fans are originally from. Most of the time it's either Florida or the midwest.

That'll change once Brady is gone.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Itlan is right about Hill. Hill gives the Chiefs offense some fire. I disagree about the Patriots not being as good. They are excellent.