NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Obviously the Patriots are the best team. No one is arguing that. But the Chiefs COULD beat them in Foxborough. Its unlikely, they would be heavy underdogs, but them or the Steelers could create a couple turnovers and win the special teams game and end up making it a closer game than most think.

If Brady plays like he has been playing, and they get a 10 + point lead at any point in the contests, its over, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Obviously the Patriots are the best team. No one is arguing that. But the Chiefs COULD beat them in Foxborough. Its unlikely, they would be heavy underdogs, but them or the Steelers could create a couple turnovers and win the special teams game and end up making it a closer game than most think.

If Brady plays like he has been playing, and they get a 10 + point lead at any point in the contests, its over, though.
When Alex Smith is the 3rd best QB on your side of the bracket, you couldn't ask for an easier path to the SB. If the Pats somehow fail at this, they will be one of the greatest choke artists in the NFL. (Which they won't, it will be NE in the SB)

• 1Salty

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When Alex Smith is the 3rd best QB on your side of the bracket, you couldn't ask for an easier path to the SB. If the Pats somehow fail at this, they will be one of the greatest choke artists in the NFL. (Which they won't, it will be NE in the SB)
Uh Didn't they already choke? 19-1

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Turnovers? You guys are fucking high. Patriots are in the Super Bowl, and it's not even close to being competitive. NFC is a whole different story, that's what you guys should be talking about. Instead I have to read about Alex Smith and Andy Reid coming in to Foxboro and beating the Pats, fucking retards.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Patriots crush the Cowboys in the Superbowl this year simultaneously destroying their hopes of Dak being a winner while also pushing them behind the Patriots in the greatest franchise of all time lists.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can choke multiple times.... ask Romo.

Turnovers? You guys are fucking high. Patriots are in the Super Bowl, and it's not even close to being competitive. NFC is a whole different story, that's what you guys should be talking about. Instead I have to read about Alex Smith and Andy Reid coming in to Foxboro and beating the Pats, fucking retards.

Who is saying that?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Jozu saying a team with a shitty defense like Pittsburgh could force Brady or the Patriots in to making a couple turnovers, in Foxboro, in January. Or that your Chiefs might score more than 17pts and beat the Patriots, in Foxboro, in January. The Chiefs will get their shit pushed in just like last year. AFC is done.

• 1Cutler

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are times I wish the Giants were in the AFC. The fear I see from Pats fans when mentioning the Giants...it is like mana from heaven, ambrosia, the nectar of the Gods.

I have all of the signed helmets from the Giants Superbowls (the MVP's) in my mancave. We had a Security System Installer come in who was a Pats fan. He about puked. The helmets are right where he was doing the install. I called his Manager and told him he did a shitty job (I'm friends with the Manager, so we both had a good chuckle).

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have all of the signed helmets from the Giants Superbowls (the MVP's) in my mancave. We had a Security System Installer come in who was a Pats fan. He about puked. The helmets are right where he was doing the install. I called his Manager and told him he did a shitty job (I'm friends with the Manager, so we both had a good chuckle).

That was a damn fine trick by your buddy. That's one hell of a man cave.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Post counts don't matter. You are proof of that.

When you stick around after the Giants get bounced and keep Itlan company that would be great but something tells me you will have as many post after Sunday as the Giants will have playoff victories. Prove me wrong, thread could use more people.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you stick around after the Giants get bounced and keep Itlan company that would be great but something tells me you will have as many post after Sunday as the Giants will have playoff victories. Prove me wrong, thread could use more people.

I tend to stay out of these threads for lack of good analysis.

And I was a Giants fan last year when they sucked, as well as every year, good or bad. I don't jump on the bandwagon like you do.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
To be honest Balke couldn't recognize QB talent anyway. No he wouldn't be competing for MVP with the 49ers but he is better than Kaeperbro and Gabbert.

He would probably have just traded him away like Smith and kept someone worse like Kaepernick.
People seriously need to quit trying to pin Kaepernick on Baalke. That one was all Harbaugh.
That is brutal.

Did you guys see the story about how Kelly and others in 49ers front office wanted to draft Dak? But Baalke went against that plan. Wonder how Kelly's season would have turned out had they listened.

Easy to try and save face with the power of hindsight and "claim" you would've drafted a guy that ended up being much better than expected. That's like Dennis Erikson "claiming" he would've drafted Rodgers instead of Smith.