NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Need some redzone for todays games, well except for the Redskins game. Oh man, is their best receiver Brian Quick now? So we traded Brian Quick for Sean McVay?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Has this been mostly your starting offense? Either the Ravens D is looking legit or Washington sucks.

No idea what to expect on offense from us, this is like second and third string shit in places and Mallett is as bad as advertised.

Nah, starters on both O and D only played 2 series. Nobody did much of anything against either starting D. Backups looks pretty shitty though. Just pray Cravens isn't hurt bad. Murphy is suspended for first 4 games so he can get hurt a little.

Merrith

Terrelle Pryor and Jamison Crowder but I dont know if they played

Pryor played 2 series, Crowder didn't dress tonight nursing a hamstring. Doctson is the other starting receiver (our 1st round pick last year) but he also sat out, as did Jordan Reed.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Episode 1 of Hard Knocks with the Bucs was good shit. Funny to see NFL players and coaches all talking about GoT too.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pryor played 2 series, Crowder didn't dress tonight nursing a hamstring. Doctson is the other starting receiver (our 1st round pick last year) but he also sat out, as did Jordan Reed.
We both know Jordan Reed is good for 3-4 games at most anyway.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats lost last night- with a lot of first string players sitting.

Jimmy G looked good at quarterback. conversely, brisset, sigh, i don't know. he has a cannon for an arm but it looks to me like he doesn't put any "touch" on his throws, that needs to improve immensely- several of his throws were hard & high.

undrafted free agent receiver Carr looked good- he keeps this up, he'll make A team, problem he has with the pats is- currently there are at least 5 receivers ahead of him, but he continues to play/practice like this and it will be hard for him to get cut on the final day.

TE Hollister looked good as well- he is fighting for the 3rd TE spot behind gronk and allen.

Cyrus Jones, did himself no favors, after playing himself out of the return game last year (lots and LOTS of drops), he got burned deep a few times yesterday(one of which was the safety's fault for not getting back there on the deep coverage), but did ok on the kickoff/punt return.

also there is ONLY ONE CUT DAY THIS YEAR- all teams can carry 75 until they set the final 53 man roster.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Appeal down to 4?

God I can't wait for opening night.

Probably. 6 games is well beyond the norm for the "evidence" they have. I'm betting they set it at 6 so they could reduce it on appeal and still have a substantial (1/4 of the season) suspension in place. RIP 2017.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe he got hit with a 6 game suspension. With as long as this has taken, is this going to be the next Deflategate with Jerry Jones fighting it for the next year+?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just read a headline "6 games is just the beginning, not the end for Ezekiel Elliott." MUAHAHAHA.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Sammy Watkins traded to Rams along with a 2018 6th round pick for EJ Gaines and 2018 2nd round pick

Merrith

Buffalo busy, also acquired Jordan Matthews from Eagles for Ronald Darby and a 2018 3rd round pick.

Merrith

Slight correction, the trade with the Eagles the Bills got Matthews and 2018 3rd round pick for Darby, they didn't send a 3rd round pick to Philly.