NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to decide if I like the move or not for the Eagles. Matthews could've been a headache in the slot with Smith and Alshon on the outside.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The radio guys have been saying 6 games for several days . I also expect it to be reduced to 4.

I did expect Elliot to have a down year anyway. Last year will probably be a career high for him.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I actually liked Watkins this year for fantasy before this trade. Goff makes Alex Smith look like Dan Marino.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy fucking shit...lmao @ Robert Woods thinking he's signing to the Rams to be the #1 haha.

So uh, awesome, hope he stays healthy, Rams finally have a #1 receiver. This has me excited, EJ Gaines is actually pretty good but can't stay healthy. Scares me about our DB depth.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I honestly expect Cooper Kupp to be the best receiver on the Rams next year though lol. Not sure what this means for Tavon. He'll likely be cut next offseason.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The Rams looked at last years Buffalo Bills and said......damn, we need to get the top two WRs from that offensive juggernaut. Seriously, they have Watkins, Woods and Austin, whom they drafted with the pick they got from the Bills.

The Bills now have no high picks left from the Doug Whaley years. A Complete purge.

Out
Watkins
Darby
6th

In
Mathews
Gaines
2nd
3rd

THE TANK IS ON. Bills have two firsts, two 2nds, and 2 thirds (3 if they cut Vlad Ducassed and Andre Holmes)

They need to just trade Tyrod Taylor now and slap fight the Jets for Darnold.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe he got hit with a 6 game suspension. With as long as this has taken, is this going to be the next Deflategate with Jerry Jones fighting it for the next year+?

I kinda hope Goodell gets brady'd again. Maybe this time the courts will smack him down. Only thing is I'm not sure elliot has any more legal footing than brady did. I just have no tolerance for zero tolerance policies.

Oh and lol, here's one of the members of the 4 person advisory council that handed out the punishment.
TONYA LOVELACE, MA, Chief Executive Officer of The Women of Color Network, Inc.
What the fuck does the MA after her name mean? is that a masters degree in art?

I wonder if she was torn at all between her hatred for men and her need to stick up for other blacks. Oh wait, he was dating a white girl. Nevermind.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Six games seems retarded, thought it would be 1.

Goodell overcompensating for how he handled Ray Rice.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I like what the Bills did though, Watkins foot scares me and he's due for a contract because they declined his 5th year. EJ Gaines is about in the same situation but wasn't a first round pick. The picks and Jordan Mathews as well? Seems like a good start.

It's pretty obvious the Rams don't trust any of our deep options. Tavon has been nursing a hamstring in camp so not really practicing and expecting him to be our deep threat probably wasn't exciting too many people. The other guy is a 2nd year guy that got suspended 4 games.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, if Tavon CAN be used correctly, the Rams actually have a decent receiving core now so letting Tavon be the secret weapon kind of guy should be perfect for him. Really hope these assholes can stay healthy. Rams have spent a shit ton of picks now on upgrading the offense the past 2 years if you include the 2nd rounder they sent out today.

Sammy Watkins
Robert Woods
Cooper Kupp
Tavon Austin

I like our TE situation but they're young and unproven and of course you gotta hope Gurley is better than what he showed last year.

My hot take is Fisher was a beyond garbage offensive coach and put a TE's coach way over his head in charge of the offense so it's hard to judge how they'll look this year with a real staff.

Our offensive skills players are way better than last years, coaching looks light years better, and Andrew Whitworth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greg Robinson.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals are going to miss Whitworth. Thought for sure he was going to be a Cincy lifer.

• 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also, if Tavon CAN be used correctly, the Rams actually have a decent receiving core now so letting Tavon be the secret weapon kind of guy should be perfect for him. Really hope these assholes can stay healthy. Rams have spent a shit ton of picks now on upgrading the offense the past 2 years if you include the 2nd rounder they sent out today.

Sammy Watkins
Robert Woods
Cooper Kupp
Tavon Austin

I like our TE situation but they're young and unproven and of course you gotta hope Gurley is better than what he showed last year.

My hot take is Fisher was a beyond garbage offensive coach and put a TE's coach way over his head in charge of the offense so it's hard to judge how they'll look this year with a real staff.

Our offensive skills players are way better than last years, coaching looks light years better, and Andrew Whitworth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greg Robinson.

I like what the ram have done, and I think Wade Phillips is about to take their Defense from good to top 3 in the NFL Dominant.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I like what the ram have done, and I think Wade Phillips is about to take their Defense from good to top 3 in the NFL Dominant.
I agree.

I don't remember being this happy about a Rams offseason since the year we picked up Marshall Faulk.

I don't expect those results of course, but I didn't that year either lol.

We're gonna get a Luckless Colts team and the Cowgirls without Elliot? Could we start the season 4-0? Which one of you piece of shit Cowboys fans wants an avatar bet for Week 4?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ezekiel Elliott should be banned from the league.

Totally unbiased opinion.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too bad Aaron Donald wants Suh (ie QB) money. I'd never pay a DL that kind of money unless he was JJ Watt before he got hurt.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I agree.

I don't remember being this happy about a Rams offseason since the year we picked up Marshall Faulk.

I don't expect those results of course, but I didn't that year either lol.

We're gonna get a Luckless Colts team and the Cowgirls without Elliot? Could we start the season 4-0? Which one of you piece of shit Cowboys fans wants an avatar bet for Week 4?

It all falls on Goff. Im super low on him but if he can be competent they could win 8 games or more this year.

While I like alot of their moves, I am not big on Goff, and I m very skeptical of a 31 year old Head Coach...Its got disaster written all over it.

But definitely alot of promise to be excited about...But also major concerns.

I would trade in a heart beat. Bufffalo is in the middle of the 6th or 7th complete tear down since Kelly, and when they arent tearing down what they built has been shit. No hope for this year other than Tyrod getting hurt and getting a true tank. McDermott is a moron, Pegula is a horrible owner and we are half ass tanking.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Too bad Aaron Donald wants Suh (ie QB) money. I'd never pay a DL that kind of money unless he was JJ Watt before he got hurt.
When you draft a guy like Donald that can end up a generational talent, I think you pay him. I agree I don't like paying a DL that kind of money, but having a home grown guy like that makes lifelong fans out of kids.

Also, I don't think he'll get Suh kind of money, he has 2 years left on his contract. He'll get a hefty fucking raise just like JJ Watt did.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's fair to be super low on Goff, he was terrible last year for a terrible team with a terrible o-line, a terrible coach, a terrible receiving core, and a team on defense that struggled against the Saints/Patriots/Falcons. They gave up.

On the other hand we have a whole new offense and better players, being led by a guy that seems to know what he's doing as he seemed to do well with Cousins. I'd have less faith in a 31 year old coach if he hadn't gone out and got the staff he got.

If Goff can't handle it, I still like Mannion. I actually expect Goff to look far better than he did last year. I don't expect him to be great, but more like a decent Rookie, ups and downs. Going to depend on a lot going right but with that defense I think we just get a meager improvement on offense we'll have a chance to be in every game.