NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Make sure to pace yourselves with all the Patriots salt, you've got 179 more days til their season is over.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know if you missed the playoff game last year, but Brady is still calling out the defensive plays Pittsburgh is running.
The last several years I'll definitely concede you guys had the better team, but not in the early 2000s when you cheated your way to all your asterisks. Here's to hoping someone Bernard Pollards Brady wk1 <3

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watson played pretty well. Savage better play his ass off or he is going to lose his job.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Brockwieler contract was hilarious, Im sorry Texans fans but that one is up there with the worse contracts of all time.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really back. Super busy but wanted to get my prediction in. Best of luck to all your teams guys! Besides the cowboys;-)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Famm, hope no injuries tonight.

Has this been mostly your starting offense? Either the Ravens D is looking legit or Washington sucks.

No idea what to expect on offense from us, this is like second and third string shit in places and Mallett is as bad as advertised.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Glennon learned quite well from Catler - second pass attempt and Denver takes it back for a pick six!!!

Bottom of the division is calling once more.

So, wonder how the Blackhawks will do this year...?

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
There is bad, then there is Bears bad... Flashes of defense, but the offense is a continuation of last year's fiasco.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
"Preseason doesn't matter, but I'm not watching anything else, let's see what the new guys look like."

One quarter in, and even with the starters on defense, a CB is injured and the Eagles scored on a play with multiple failed tackles.

Why is GB a darling? I realize two AFC teams won't play in the Superbowl, but are talking heads just desperate for options other than the Cowboys? I'd think the Falcons and Bucs are just as likely to end up in the SB than the Packers injury machine.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I think GB is random peoples favorite (who don't root for a team that actually is decent and has a shot) just because all the Brady haters keep desperately clinging to their silly belief that he's the best QB in the league and will always win the SB.