NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Obviously, I'm happy the Packers won the cripple-off, but for the non-GB fans, you have to agree with Phazael & I - GB is wasting peak Rodgers hoping the dice come up with healthy O-Line AND the dice come up with lucky CB drafting while sitting on cap space each and every year. WWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Obviously, I'm happy the Packers won the cripple-off, but for the non-GB fans, you have to agree with Phazael & I - GB is wasting peak Rodgers hoping the dice come up with healthy O-Line AND the dice come up with lucky CB drafting while sitting on cap space each and every year. WWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY.

MM still being head coach is just laughable. No way Rodgers shouldn't have multiple rings by now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
MM still being head coach is just laughable. No way Rodgers shouldn't have multiple rings by now.

Psst... MM has little say on roster construction, even to the point of making passive aggressive comments about it press conferences.

Merrith

Psst... MM has little say on roster construction, even to the point of making passive aggressive comments about it press conferences.

I'm thinking more his actual coaching in game, like a certain NFC Championship game a few years ago. He would be fired anywhere else he didn't have Rodgers to do enough to let him keep his job year to year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, this is KC's league and everyone else is just along for the show. I can't think of a more balanced squad this year.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Have I ever expressed to you fine people how much I dislike Chris Collinsworth? If you can imagine this...I like him less than I like Joe Buck which is...well pretty low.
Watching with the game on mute.

P. S. I do like JJ Watt, that is the suck for him.

Chiefs!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Damn, this is KC's league and everyone else is just along for the show. I can't think of a more balanced squad this year.

I really just wish Doctson had held onto that ball...or that Cousins threw it to Reed on the other side of the field.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Have I ever expressed to you fine people how much I dislike Chris Collinsworth? If you can imagine this...I like him less than I like Joe Buck which is...well pretty low.
Watching with the game on mute.

P. S. I do like JJ Watt, that is the suck for him.

Chiefs!

A lot of my friends are like this and I can't understand it. I don't mind Collinsworth at all. He's not my favorite by any stretch, but when we previously had to deal with Phil Simms (thankfully no more), Jon Gruden...Collinsworth least of my worries. Buck and Aikman I can live with, dislike Buck more when he's doing baseball than football.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
next week Giants at Broncos...1...2...3...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
DLpLwznX0AAivyd.jpg

Not to say Wentz isn't good or anything, but Cards D was fucking embarassing today.

I woke up early to watch the game and after we were down 21-0 in the 1st quarter I said fuck this and went back to bed. It was a great decision.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
next week Giants at Broncos...1...2...3...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Yeah, it's too late for them to flex it out. Have to notify them twelve days in advance lol. I expect Denver to win with not too many issues if they can keep the Giants D in check and convert in the RZ.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i think i can't sleep right now because i'm still upset that the Lions lost and the Packers won.