NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Dunno if they said how bad it was during the game or not but Watt is done for the season.

J.J. Watt suffered a tibial plateau fracture in his left leg on the first drive

And another guy is out for the season with a torn pectoral from the same drive? That's rough.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dunno if they said how bad it was during the game or not but Watt is done for the season.

J.J. Watt suffered a tibial plateau fracture in his left leg on the first drive

And another guy is out for the season with a torn pectoral from the same drive? That's rough.

It's not confirmed he's out for that long by the Texans. Other players with that injury have returned in a season. Just depends on how bad it is with further diagnostics.

I wouldn't trust Rappaport's scoop. He is often unreliable. If it is true, that's pretty unfortunate. Soon as the Texans get a good offense, their defense implodes.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
595ebc0aa45eb.image.jpg

D7GZlmc.jpg

Dreeeeaaaambooooaaaats

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Damn, this is KC's league and everyone else is just along for the show. I can't think of a more balanced squad this year.

It never lasts...Your coach will get into an actual competitive game against a serious contender down the road, and turtle. He always does. Hey. Let's throw 5 yard outs! Lets run it up the middle 5 times in a row!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It never lasts...Your coach will get into an actual competitive game against a serious contender down the road, and turtle. He always does. Hey. Let's throw 5 yard outs! Lets run it up the middle 5 times in a row!

Lol, my team has the idiot who snorts coke into a video. Just watching well built teams is my only football pleasure left. I agree about Reid but he still lines out solid squads every year.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My team just lost 30-9 to a Blake Bortles who threw for 95 yards and 1 int. Don't take the Chiefs away from me.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My team only won because one of the teams had too. To top it off I dont think our QB will be there next year and they wasted his career. The bright side is we have a pretty good contract situation but need another QB and probably another new coach.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How else are you suppose to get hype day after day at work? Bunch of pussies bringing down a great man.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My team just lost 30-9 to a Blake Bortles who threw for 95 yards and 1 int. Don't take the Chiefs away from me.

I mean the Patriots once lost a playoff game at home for Joe Flacco throwing for less than 40 yards with a pick or two on 4/10 passing.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the 49ers are a bad team.

thanks for reading.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought Hyde got hurt, apparently he and Navarro Bowman were both benched by Shanny. Seems good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Hyde got hurt, apparently he and Navarro Bowman were both benched by Shanny. Seems good.
Yup, seems they are trying to look at what the young guys are able to do. Looking to the future, not the now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Still salty as fuck about yesterday. Bad enough the Rams lost a winnable game at home but OBJ broke his ankle and the taco in my fantasy league who didn't start a fucking flex this week is probably going to beat me anyways.

At least Earl Thomas gave Goff some props

But he also got caught looking the wrong way on a potential game-winning touchdown throw late in the fourth quarter. The ball bounced off [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Cooper Kupp's[/bcolor] hands and the Seahawks snuck away with a win. "That play, [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]he looked me off[/bcolor]," Thomas said, per the Orange County Register. "I was trying to bait him. I thought he saw a matchup he liked. Instead he looked me off, in a pressure situation. And I got lucky there."

The legend of Cooper Kupp and Jared Goff will have to wait.

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider

This man knows Andy Reid.

• 1Worf