Potato del Grande
kbCZLZi.jpg

@Sutekh

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A lot of my friends are like this and I can't understand it. I don't mind Collinsworth at all. He's not my favorite by any stretch, but when we previously had to deal with Phil Simms (thankfully no more), Jon Gruden...Collinsworth least of my worries. Buck and Aikman I can live with, dislike Buck more when he's doing baseball than football.

I don't get this either. I think Collinsworth is one of the best at pointing out subtle things on the field that as a fan I would never see and is able to explain things without descending into jargon like some analysts. Joe Buck I have no strong opinions about but I find it strange that people can develop any rage about the play by play guy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I debated whether to put this stat in the MLB thread or this one since it is a cross-over stat. I decided to put it here, since the stat seems far more impressive (or depressing, depending if you're a Browns fan) in a football sense:

In their last 49 games the Cleveland Indians are 40-9. In their last 49 games, the Cleveland Browns are 9-40.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
He looks injured too, he's limping around the sideline. Watch him be hurt again because they brought him back too early. Dude can't stay healthy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm like 20 points down to this fucking taco that didn't start a flex and I have Jordan Howard and Stefon Diggs and he has nothing. That called back touchdown on a fucking joke of a hold and Sam Badford are fucking killing me.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
why did you draft AND play sam bradford?

is this a fantasy league where quarterbacks are regarded less than kickers?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user