NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
re: the Rams

you all Laughed when I said they were going to make the playoffs.

still 8 games left but, - Barring Injuries- they are most likely going to be a playoff team, hell they might beat out the seachickens for the division win.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
It's hard keeping the faith these past 15 years. But I must say the sense of validation is pretty great.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He's Mr. Glass - sad to see his potential go, but very glad the Rams did try to keep him around to get 15 games out of him through 5 seasons.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
how old is he anyway? Over 30 for sure. He got his big money deal like a year ago or something. Maybe it's time to hang it up

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He is actually 30 currently, he definitely doesn't need anymore $$$$. Think he has made something like 110 million since 2010? Something close to that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he was one of the last (if not the last) beneficiaries of the old rookie system. He got paid a shit ton straight out of college in his first contract, and then got paid a good amount in subsequent contracts as well. He should be just fine financially.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like the real problem happened before the anthem shit went wild.

Shit's been going down for awhile now for a lot of TV. Live Sports is one of the few things to still hang on to the majority of viewership. Too many other options these days.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is redzone counted as part of the ratings? Cause I rarely watch a full game anymore on Sundays until games really start to matter, as in only one game on at a time during a time wins means everything. Radzone takes out the crap papa john shit and shows me football.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The issue is streaming is more and more prevalent and not counted in ratings. Goodell and the NFL fucked up by not jumping in front of that by saying ratings were down but viewership is at an all time high thanks to the viewers being pulled in through streaming. 40 million a year for a complete fucking retard.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is redzone counted as part of the ratings? Cause I rarely watch a full game anymore on Sundays until games really start to matter, as in only one game on at a time during a time wins means everything. Radzone takes out the crap papa john shit and shows me football.

Yeah aside from when the Redskins' game is on, it's Redzone between 1-730 every Sunday.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
glgG4w9.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
GB has put more starters from the draft second to only the Steelers in the past 20 years.

GB is 3rd in players selected to the pro bowl in the last 10 years (3 of which went undrafted)

They also won a SB in the Rodgers era (Fuck you Mendenhall for that fumble) and still went to the NFC CCG last year while being next to only the Vikings in injuries.

Yea, what a god awful terrible franchise thats been put around Rodgers.....fucking drooling mongoloids.
I'm still waiting for the loads of talent on this team outside of Aaron and Davante. I'll keep waiting.