jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone wonder why Tyrod got benched? It's race baby

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't think the tyrod benching was racism, but I don't think the coach or management ever really believed in him either. He's not great but obviously better that Peterman.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I still maintain my point that tyrod sucks. I liked them trying to make a change.

It's a horrible failure. Peterman might be having the worst game of all time.

But he'll, Tyrod sucks, and i would have been fine with them trying anyone else. Maybe they would get lucky with perterman.

Well, time to start draft prep. Time to enjoy 3 more Ryan's of shitty McDermott and then maybe by the next coach they will have drafted some talent....but probably not.

Maybe benching tyrod is just shuffling deck chairs on the titanic, but let's not pretend the bills sucking means he's good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the tyrod benching was racism, but I don't think the coach or management ever really believed in him either. He's not great but obviously better that Peterman.
Most NLF teams are 80% black. Racism doesn't come into play, people are just retarded.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Felipe Rios has just asked all 32 NFL owners to collude for Peterman. This man must start and he must start against the Chargers every week! Rivers's 487 children need a father who can support them into his 50s.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I may not have much of a chance in fantasy because of how the season has gone but I picked up the Chargers D and played them instead of the Rams today. hahahaha

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I may not have much of a chance in fantasy because of how the season has gone but I picked up the Chargers D and played them instead of the Rams today. hahahaha
Thanks to Buffalo that was the right call. Bosa and Ingram are Lions hunting Buffalo.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most NLF teams are 80% black. Racism doesn't come into play, people are just retarded.

This statement, while statistically true, is still pretty misleading when talking about the QB position specifically, and how black QB's have been treated over the years.

That said, don't think Tyrod's benching had anything to do with racism. I think it comes into play in general with people who doubt his ability as a potential starting quarterback in the league...but in this case they had lost 2 straight, he wasn't playing well, and they wanted to shake things up. Clearly, in hind sight, that didn't work well at all, and I doubt Peterman can take anything positive from this game, tbh.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
This statement, while statistically true, is still pretty misleading when talking about the QB position specifically, and how black QB's have been treated over the years.

That said, don't think Tyrod's benching had anything to do with racism. I think it comes into play in general with people who doubt his ability as a potential starting quarterback in the league...but in this case they had lost 2 straight, he wasn't playing well, and they wanted to shake things up. Clearly, in hind sight, that didn't work well at all, and I doubt Peterman can take anything positive from this game, tbh.

This statement while statistically true, is pretty misleading with the way the Redskins have treated their white QB.

Seriously though the NFL doesn't give the luxury of racism. Its a show me league. People are always trying to do what they think will best help the team. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes coaches and management are pretty retarded.

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If black guys are going to complain about racism at the qb position then white guys should call racism on the corner position.