NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Somewhere out there, Andy Reid watched that last series and is feeling pretty good about himself now.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are we sure about this?

Yes we're sure.

Ugly fucking win, but I'm looking at the positives. Crowder back to being who he was the last 2 years, defense didn't look like shit (although the Giants ARE shit), Doctson contributing, and we might have found a RB in Perine. 2 straight good games running the ball and he seems to get stronger come the 4th quarter. Way too much ugliness in the 1st half though and that fucking debacle getting a delay of game after a timeout was just crazy.

Also getting Fuller as a slot corner that good in the 3rd round last year was a huge steal.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My favorite song tofootball. Me to you man.

I love this forum. Period. Yeah. I’m taking tanked.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sorry I am drunk. I love this sport. More than you can fathom. That song may be corny as shit. But the sport meant a lot to me. But now, not as much as you all mean. Nameless faces. Just taking and being people. Damn right.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize how big that win Atlanta had over Seattle was until I looked at their remaining schedule. They might need that head to head tiebreaker. Minnesota, New Orleans twice, and Carolina still left to play. Tampa twice too, although those are obviously the easiest of their remaining games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
zr2ehdixfzzz.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users