NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't think that should be a reception but I doubt they overturn it.

Yeah I definitely dont think its a fumble... and probably should be an incomplete pass. Also I wish these casters would ball wash the Rams a little less ffs.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah I definitely dont think its a fumble... and probably should be an incomplete pass. Also I wish these casters would ball wash the Rams a little less ffs.
Hey I've had to listen to a decade of everyone shitting on the Rams so I don't mind so much haha.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You still have Wilson, I, for one, am not going to believe this is over before the 4th quarter ends or we are ahead by like 30.

Dude have you seen what your D line is doing to our O line? Ill be amazed if we cross the 50 in the first half without a huge play.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FFS, first off we are fucking terrible and predictable on 3rd and short. But that 4th down and an inch? WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK WAS THAT.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
FFS, first off we are fucking terrible and predictable on 3rd and short. But that 4th down and an inch? WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK WAS THAT.

Yeah not sure why you didnt take 3 there. Like I know its super early but any points and the game is pretty much out of reach.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Brown looks like either bad bruise for that collision or leg might be broke. Looking at replay that leg "shivers" right at the hit spot. Brown going down for x-rays I think

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user