NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Fadaar

That guy
Oh bah didn't even realize the Bucs don't play til tomorrow night. Nothing to play for at this point except for either a better draft spot or potentially ruining the Falcons season. Hard choice.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Almost the end of the second quarter and Kizer is 3/7 for -12 yards with a long pass of -1.

Browns lead 7-3.

Just Browns things.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Eli gonna Eli.

Now that the Chargers have pissed on me yet again. I am all in on Superbowl MVP Blake Bortles.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blaine Gabbert is terrible. Wide open guy throws it where it can get tipped

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good lord idk if you can lose a game worse than Houston is in one half of play.

31-0 and the Texans have less than 60 yards of total offense with 26 seconds left in the half.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm really excited about getting a new head coach. Looking forward to this offseason.

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Eli gonna Eli.

Now that the Chargers have pissed on me yet again. I am all in on Superbowl MVP Blake Bortles.

Chargers must be blood brothers of the Dolphins. Tyrod Taylor would be considered the best QB in history if he played the Dolphins more frequently.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty bad cheap shot block by Davis there. I don't think the guy is known for that kind of play, and he looked really upset about it, but that was really shitty.

Fadaar

That guy
he had possession before he hit the ground, I think Rivera was challenging that part of his back landed in bounds first

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Looks like one of those changing of the guard seasons. First Brady turns to shit and now Rodgers is garbage tier.

• 1Picard

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bengals r dogshit...Lewis dont even care lol...Ha they r putting in Bridgewater what a slap in the face

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Vikings up 34-0 in the 4th. They are resting Keenum and playing their backup Teddy.

Lmao his first pass is an INT.

• 1Worf