NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Who's dick do you have to suck to accomplish nothing, somehow get hired and paid million's of dollars to be a GM and to then fuck up a franchise? I've barely watched the Bears all year as there is no point, they're garbage. I guess Goff can be used as an example of a rookie QB turning it around in year 2 but so far I've seen nothing out of Trubisky that makes me think he'll be anything. He has no touch on his ball whatsoever, it's just a hard bullet pass to a point on the field regardless of who's there and that's it. He was garbage in college and he's garbage now yet this idiot GM Pace made one of the worst trades of the decade yet he's rolling in dough. Fucking bullshit.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
With the rate Chicago is losing lineman, will they be the team to give the Browns their Christmas miracle win?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Time to BoltUp and ChargeOn. Lets tie up and bring home the win Chargers!

Of course they fumble immediately after that. Fuck me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
everyone else getting shitty reception or is it just my area? Damn near unwatchable.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chargers just couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot in the 2nd half.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chargers just couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot in the 2nd half.

That was the story of this game. Been so good at protecting the football last couple weeks and hand it over back to back when it matters most.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Ian rappaport is reporting that Marvin"cannot win a playoff game" Lewis is leaving the Bengals after the season is over

• 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rivers was so shit last night he made DeShone Kizer have a daydream about having a career in NFL

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rivers has been fantastic this season. Yeah he threw 3 pics and didnt play well but overall he has had a great season. If they wouldnt have started 0-4 and he had played better to start the year, he would have been an MVP candidate.

Jimmy Garappogoat is going to get his 5th career victory today, remaining undefeated as a starter, while leading the Niners to their 4th win. I bet he goes for 300+ through the air again but today he will find the endzone a couple times and solidify his position as the future of the franchise and convince the Niners he should get along term extension and not a franchise tag.

The Titans defense is questionable and the 49ers arent too bad against the run so Mariota is going to have to go on the road and win a game with his arm. I dont see that happening. I think Jimmy will be able to find that 2nd level in the defense and exploit matchups to have another big day. Goodwin has been fantastic the last 2 games and I think it continues today.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rivers ... If they wouldnt have started X-X and he had played better to start the year, he would have been an MVP candidate.

Isn't that basically his career summed up in one sentence? Every year it's the same thing

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ian rappaport is reporting that Marvin"cannot win a playoff game" Lewis is leaving the Bengals after the season is over

I'm surprised he stayed this year. He already got his new NFL record in playoff losses so what was left to accomplish?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I guess you are right Bubbles.

He is just one of those consistently inconsistent Qb's.

I guess you could say the same about a lot of QB's though. I would say Matt Stafford is in the same category, although his level of play might be a bit higher, as he isnt as turnover prone as Rivers. Another would be Alex Smith and Cam Newton.

You just cant count on them to at least be useful in every appearance. But even Brady has bad games so its just part of the game.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got called into the office for work today. Can anyone recommend me a good streaming site for NFL games?

I really wanna make sure i can hopefully watch the Pats/Steelers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is up with the Eagles? Wentz gets hurt and their defense forgets how to play also?