NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rams shitting all over the Seahawks. Turning off Redzone and watching the Pats/Steelers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just watched our season end. This team doesn't have any heart, at least today . They aren't even tackling correctly.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Rams are trying to make me forget my team looked like shit today. It's worked. My day has improved and can only get better with a Pats loss.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers starting to dominate like I said, Garoppogoat is the best QB in history statistically. His QB rating highest ever for amount of snaps.

Feelsgoodman.

• 1Picard

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This is funny at this point. GG Rams, grats on winning the West again. Good luck in the playoffs.

• 1Solidarity

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The faces on the Seahawks sideline today: priceless.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This game reminds me of when the GSOT finally got the Niners monkey off their backs. I don't even care what happens in the playoffs at this point, this season has been a major win.

Fadaar

That guy
This is funny at this point. GG Rams, grats on winning the West again. Good luck in the playoffs.

I was curious if they had ever won it since the division re-alignment when the Texans came into the league so I had to go and check -- first time they've won the division since 2003 (new divisions started in 2002, the greatest season in NFL history).

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lmao, just checked my FF league (not in playoffs so stopped caring)

Guy who has Gurley is a Seahawks fan and left him on his bench.

Get fucked tard!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users