NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If it says "Hit Tom Brady in the knee with a lead pipe before the game" then that is a solid plan.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ROFL.

we honestly have no idea what the Pats offense will look like on sunday. will they morph into a run heavy team? (if they can run the ball effectively), will they be an uptempo quick pass machine? will they do a mix of both?
will gronk be covered by ramsey or the normal shadow- safety/LB blanket combo (if Gronk breaks 100yds receiving, the patriots are 15-1- the ONLY loss was the playoff game vs broncos where they had talib covering gronk all day) etc.

on the Defense, IMO the patriots will key on fournette and or the other guy (cannot think of his name offhand) to try and take the run away and make bortles beat you via the passing game.

which Jag's D will it Be? The team that gives up practically no scores, or the team that last week gave up 500+yds of offense. cuz if the pats get more than say 375 yds of offense...they will win.

pats D is sneaky good in the Red Zone (#1 team in red zone defense)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The pats just need to pay attention to what the niners and titans did this year and they'll roll over Jacksonville. Basically run a bunch of two wide out with some mixture of three TE/RB and the Jaguars vaunted D becomes very pedestrian. Saw some stats where Jacksonville held opposing QBs to 5 ypa and a sub forty QBR when facing a three or more wide receiver package but had those stats balloon up to 15.5 and 90 respectively when facing a two or less receiver set. The Titans because of their usually shit "exotic smash mouth" system did it by just doing what they do and it looks like the Niners may have done it by design. During that game the Niners only used three plus receiver sets 33% of the time versus the league average which is above fifty percent and the Niners were usually close to the league average aside from the Jacksonville game. This is of course assuming Brady's injury doesn't hinder him.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's no secret some teams have been able to run against Jags' D. Their defense is just built for the exact blueprint that happened against the Steelers last week. If they can get Fournette going and grab a lead, forcing other teams to pass...their pass rush or secondary can force a turnover/make a defensive score, and generally be good frontrunners. The final score ended up close, but without two 40+ yard bomb TD's on 4th downs and the ultimate garbage time TD with 1 second left, that game could have been ugly in Jacksonville's favor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
zpva0Gx.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There hasn't been a third qb in the Pats locker room this week, which means it's 100% Brady plays. People are crazy if they think there is any chance belichick goes into an afc championship game with no backup qb.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm sure Brady will play. Hopefully at close to 100%.

I think it will be a close game if the good Jags show up and a steamroll if the bad Jags show up. Jags have a better chance of winning than the Steelers would have!

• 1Solidarity

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How do you say that when the Steelers were about to beat or atleast tie them and go to ot before that retarded fake spike pass. Not to mention they had no Brown for most of the game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No Brown most of the game? Did I forget an injury or something? Seemed like he played the entire game...

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
He had 132 yards and 2 touchdowns vs. the Jags. What part of the game was he out?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
No Brown most of the game? Did I forget an injury or something? Seemed like he played the entire game...

Im referring to the Patriots regular season game. Thought the reference to the fake spike play would make that clear. Zombie said jacksonville had a better chance of beating the patriots. I was pointing out the brownless steelers were on the door step of beating the patriots, so didnt understand how he was making that claim.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The Steelers also gave up 45 points to Blake Bortles.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users