NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eh. Beat the Saints in regular season and playoffs. Beat the Rams. Beat the Falcons in Atlanta. They had some good wins this year.

First game against the Saints was when the Saints were a complete shitshow and the playoff win took a Buttfumble level defensive brainfart to win, but that was a solid game. Atlanta is a team I hesitate to use as a benchmark for anything, since they come out flat for a lot of games and Ryan is an epic choke artist. But I will toss the Rams game in there and say they had three quality wins this season. But they also had shitshows like that stinker against Detroit and struggled to dominate wounded ducks like the Huntley led Packers and Ginger Giraffe led Bears. The signs were there for this kind of ass paddling to happen, but a lot of people overlooked them (myself included).

Also, assuming Philly does not piss this one away, it will be the two top seeds in the SB, which has not been the norm of late, at least on the NFC side.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gonna be pretty awkward when they erect a Foles statue in Philly after winning their first Superbowl then they put him back on the bench.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That stretching sound you just heard was the Eagles laying the pipe up the poop chute of the Vikes D.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Well at least we lost early instead of with a botched field goal at the end of the game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well at least we lost early instead of with a botched field goal at the end of the game.

Yeah as someone who sat throught things like that, the blowouts do less lasting damage to a team than blowing it on the doorstep. The Falcons were a ghost of themselves this year. The Packers are still reeling from shitting the bed in Seattle in 2015. The Roidhawks have not been the same since the game ending pick the same season. On the other hand, Denver got blown the fuck out and came back and won one in short order. Near misses, especially when coaching ineptitude is involved, destroy franchises.

Fadaar

That guy
Fucking faggots gonna make me cheer for the Eagles for the second time in my life, assuming they don't blow this lead. The last time was the Super Bowl in '05 where the Pats beat them. God fucking dammit.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sweet, they are talking Bradford playing before this is over. We might get the Jeff Fisher Triforce of QBs. It will be the only playoff game to end in a tie!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man I have no interest in watching the super bowl this year. Just going to be a patriots rape.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Shit my bad. Watching across the room the bar in restaurant. Damn fans cheered like it was a TD

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sweet, they are talking Bradford playing before this is over. We might get the Jeff Fisher Triforce of QBs. It will be the only playoff game to end in a tie!

Jeff Fisher is the original 6 degrees guy. He's helped so many players and teams reach their inner potential. He broke 3 playoff QBs ...and then made them into winners. If only Brady had played for Fisher. What a waste.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users