NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man...This game just throws everything that happened with the Vikes last week out the window.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles get no credit ever. 1st seed gonna be an underdog in 2 playoff games and Superbowl

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eagles get no credit ever. 1st seed gonna be an underdog in 2 playoff games and Superbowl

I mean...they can hardly bitch about being underdogs in the Super Bowl. Atlanta was 2 yards from them being 1 and done in the playoffs, too.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fuck. I had 23 people want my picture but not because of who I am but because they loved my fucking Eagles hoodie.

This bar is happy as hell!

I'm a Bears guy so the vikings can suck a nut.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
That's smart - 250 to 300 pound men starting to rumble so let's send the cheerleaders out there...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So to win another Superbowl Brady has to go through Mariota, Bortles, and Foles.

Brutal.

New England Patriots open as 5.5-point favorites over Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII at Westgate LV SuperBook. Total opens at 47.5.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I honestly expected this game to be close. The Vikes did not have a lot of quality wins and their offense has been sporadic down the stretch. With the benefit of hindsight, I think they had an easy walk into the first round bye that made them seem a lot better than they actually are. If Rodgers does not get his collar bone busted, the Vikes are probably a wild card team this year and its the Pack D getting cornholed on national TV (again) this weekend.

Edit- Kill shot there. Upside is that the Philly fans will tear their shithole town down and will likely get destroyed by the Pats in two weeks. Downside is that Pats will become even more insufferable.
/stolenbikecomic.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Zimmer probably already asked the refs and Pederson what are the forfeit rules for the NFL. "Can we forfeit after we are down 31 in the fourth or does this ass whipping have to continue? Think of the children!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Didn’t really watch football this year. Now I remember why. Piss poor games, bad officiating, and patriots Super Bowls.
Zzzzzzxxx

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users