sole

Molten Core Raider
QeYz8Sm.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 9 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I was depressed when I heard Tannehill got hurt, then heard its not bad, then he's going to miss time no matter what.

Save us Catler! Looks like playoff potential is back on the menu, boys!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't care how bad the Bucs are most years, at least they won a Super Bowl. More importantly, they aren't a Philadelphia team.
I now live in Orlando I bet I get a lot of Bucs games

Armin

Peasant
Looking a lot like Cutler is going to be wearing aqua and orange soon.

How mad are you right now if you're Colin Kaepernick or Robert Griffin III? Teams will pull Jay Cutler out of retirement before bringing you into camp.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking a lot like Cutler is going to be wearing aqua and orange soon.

How mad are you right now if you're Colin Kaepernick or Robert Griffin III? Teams will pull Jay Cutler out of retirement before bringing you into camp.

Considering the Dolphins coach is Adam Gase, who previously was the offensive coordinator of the Bears in 2015...which was generally considered to be Jay Culter's best season as QB (and of which everyone talked about how much the two liked working together over and over that year) with 3,659 yards passing, 64.4% completion % (61.9 career average), 21 TDs versus only 11 interceptions (the closest Jay Cutler has ever come to a 2:1 TD:Int ratio) with a 92.3 passer rating in 15 games...I don't think Kaep or RG3 should be THAT mad as far as the potential job with the Dolphins should be concerned.

• 3Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have posted about this ad nauseum already, but I came across the stats broke down by quarter to illustrate what I have said that Kaepernick sucked in the second half last season despite the fact that he finished the year with decent stats except for wins while on an admittedly terrible team.

Check out the touchdowns, completion percentage, and quarterback rating in the second half and particularly the 3rd quarter vs. the first half and consider the fact that the 4th quarter was garbage time in most of these games.

Kaepernick.jpg

Colin Kaepernick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I have posted about this ad nauseum already, but I came across the stats broke down by quarter to illustrate what I have said that Kaepernick sucked in the second half last season despite the fact that he finished the year with decent stats except for wins while on an admittedly terrible team.

Check out the touchdowns, completion percentage, and quarterback rating in the second half and particularly the 3rd quarter vs. the first half and consider the fact that the 4th quarter was garbage time in most of these games.

View attachment 150860

Colin Kaepernick

Team had quit by 2nd half of most of those games. Hell even something like 3 double digit leads their defense managed to blow. Gabbert probably loving life with Arizona now, not playing with a D that gives up over 30 points a game and last in yards/scoring.

Merrith

Honestly given how the deal is supposedly structured, $5 mil base, $5 mil for certain playing time numbers, $3 million in incentive bonuses...doesn't sound like a bad deal for either side. Reports had Jay leaning towards not coming back, but Gase really sold him hard.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
@Araysar , bro can you teach me how to cheer for Catler? I need your cognitive dissonance to believe we can be good but still have Catler running the offense. Halp!

• 1Cutler