NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always thought that being an NFL coach meant you got hookers and coke. I guess I was right, this guy had them. He was just dumb enough to make a video of it.

Also, why does anyone give a shit if this guy does hookers and coke in his offtime? Who cares.

He was snorting very poor looking lines before going into a meeting.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I hope he throws a fit at Arians like he did at Peyton in NO about playing time. That would be hilarious to watch Arians blow up on him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Should be a good opportunity for him, for sure a better fit than what was going on in New Orleans

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They should have him and Chris Johnson fight in the thunderdome for carries. PPV. Peterson gets to fight with a switch.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Cards trade for RB Peterson, cut Chris Johnson

oof, guess Chris Johnson lost. TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!

KWnNBmV.gif

zpB23vOYHcce9lWfs13AYKwQdWXypOFsROe1fDTinn4.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Well AP wanted more carries and he'll get them now. I don't think he's going to do much better than Chris Johnson was though. Our run game is worst in the league because our O-line is dogshit and can't block or open gaps.

Also, assuming David Johnson comes back around week 12, it'll be temper tantrum time again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Stand for the anthem or be fired. Really digging this new Westerosian form of government.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowboys may be shitting the place up, but at least they're not run by a cuck faggot

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I nominate McAdoo for first coach fired this season.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users