NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Calling this a "kick to the head" is some pussy shit. At worst it was an aggressive push off.

Aggressive push off! With my spiked cleat to your face!

I might dislike your team, but at least Alex isn't a front running bitch who only posts in this thread when the Bengals are good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Are you implying the Bengals are good and that’s why this guy is posting?

Spoiler alert:

Andy Dalton sucks dick, AJ Green is the softest receiver in the NFL and the Bengals stink. Seriously let AJ Green run a slant again and alligator arms the pass and cause another int, he’s only done it 4 times this year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Andy Dalton is fine. He's better than the amount he's getting paid which is more than what you can say about the vast majority of QBs in the league. The O-line is trash. On some of those plays yesterday we might as well not even had an O-line. And Marvin Lewis sucks.

AJ Green is the man.

Sterling

El Presidente
Andy Dalton is fine. He's better than the amount he's getting paid which is more than what you can say about the vast majority of QBs in the league. The O-line is trash. On some of those plays yesterday we might as well not even had an O-line. And Marvin Lewis sucks.

AJ Green is the man.
Yeah, I don't think Dalton is actively bad. He's not Aaron Rodgers, but he's also not Osweiler either. And I feel you on the Oline thing, being a Dolphins fan, I can't remember when they actually had good play on the interior line. With the skill guys they have I'd like to see what would happen if we had a season where it didn't seem like half the defense was in the backfield every other play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Straight up Dalton has played below his normal level this year. Bengals' O coordinator is an idiot for not running Mixon more yesterday after watching what Steelers were doing with their pass rush.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dalton has looked like he's taken a step back because the O-line is so abysmal. We let two of our best OL men go in Zeitler and Whitworth and we're starting these scrubs that are so bad that Andre Smith is getting snaps from them. Dalton was having an MVP year in 2015 before he broke his thumb because the O-line was actually effective.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any GM that doesn't dump a shitton of money in the laps of proven OLine are straight retarded. Outside of QB it is probably the most important position(s) on the field. I still can't understand how the Bengals lost both of those guys in Free Agency, unless both of those guys simply didn't want to be there anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Any GM that doesn't dump a shitton of money in the laps of proven OLine are straight retarded. Outside of QB it is probably the most important position(s) on the field. I still can't understand how the Bengals lost both of those guys in Free Agency, unless both of those guys simply didn't want to be there anymore.

Bengals spent a lot of early picks on OL men in the past few drafts so I guess they were banking on them taking over. But they all suck. First two picks in the 2015 draft were even OTs. But both are huge liabilities.

Definitely should have at least re-signed Zeitler.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bengals spent a lot of early picks on OL men in the past few drafts so I guess they were banking on them taking over. But they all suck. First two picks in the 2015 draft were even OTs. But both are huge liabilities.

Definitely should have at least re-signed Zeitler.
Well I know for sure the Rams are thankful to the Bengals for letting Whitworth walk!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Weird start. Have to think they'll call us for anything this next drive. Expect at least one holding call.

Merrith

Not sure what the hell is up with Crowder on punts this year. He needs to be taken off returns for awhile at least.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Seriously, what the hell is going on with him.. I wish there was some way to make Darrell Green young again.

Merrith

Go from a sack fumble that luckily bounces right under Wentz to a long TD on next play to give them all the momentum. Dagger.

These bullshit passes on 3rd and 1 not doing shit either.

Merrith

Looks familiar. Start off really good, fuck up a few key 3rd downs, give up a huge play to change the momentum. If we don't get a stop to start 2nd half, could get ugly quick.