NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, I guess to be fair the Ravens have somehow clawed their way into the 6th seed. Can't wait to not watch that game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can't be looking too far ahead. We still have the epic Steelers @ Bengals MNF game coming up this week.

Fuck that's going to be terrible. Really glad MNF ends by 8:30 on the west coast because I'll need extra time to sleep off the hangover.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't be looking too far ahead. We still have the epic Steelers @ Bengals MNF game coming up this week.

Fuck that's going to be terrible. Really glad MNF ends by 8:30 on the west coast because I'll need extra time to sleep off the hangover.

Considering that game will likely decide my fantasy week I'll be watching every minute.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anytime you can get 141 yards off 32 pass attempts, you know you've got an elite QB.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this certainly makes me feel better about my Lions facing them this week.

You're literally just begging for Stafford to aggravate his ankle in practice and for the Ravens to add another backup QB to that list.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Geno Smith to start at quarterback on Sunday for the Giants, goodbye Eli's consecutive start record.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Geno Smith to start at quarterback on Sunday for the Giants, goodbye Eli's consecutive start record.

This one pisses me off because in no way is the Giant's season the fault of Manning. He has no one to throw too, and still is racking a 62.5% completion percentage with 14 TD's and 7 Picks. And on top of that, they have been through 8 O-Line configs in 2017 alone. (Dude has been sacked more than 20 times) not including hurries and KD's.

This entire move has political written all over it. And for that (GM covering their ass because they couldn't write a create a depth chart with a 3D hologram) I hope to see the Giants get completely destroyed with Smith and that GM can definitely go.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes absolutely, fuck McAdoo and Reese. This is such a horseshit call. If they aren't both fired by the end of the season I'd be really surprised.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It would make some sense if they went straight to Webb but Geno? Everyone knows he's nothing special. Career backup at best.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user